Brother Innov-is XV8550D Driver Download – Hi there, fellow Brother Innov-is XV8550D user! Once all the printer driver files are extracted, you still need to install the printer driver. So consider these Technodrivers steps, as you are able to use the Add Printer Wizard to guide you do this.
On this page, you need to decide on the port that the printer would utilize to communicate through the computer system. A lot of computer systems use LTP slots. If your printer is linked up to a USB port, choose the USB port option in the following port list, and then click Next.
Brother Innov-is XV8550D Driver Overview
To begin with, start the Add Printer Wizard:
- Select Start, and click Run.
- In the Open box, type Control printers], and select OK. The “Printers and Faxes” page opens.
- Under Printer Tasks in the navigation pane on the left, click Add a Printer. The Add Printer Wizard will opens up.
Then, inform the wizard how you need the computer orlaptop to communicate with the printer. Next off, inform the wizard that you intend to add a local printer:
- On the initial web page of the Add Printer Wizard, click Next.
- On the subsequent page, click on Local Printer of Brother Innov-is XV8550D connected to this computer. Crucial note: Make clear that the Automatically locate and install my Plug and Play printer check box is not chosen.
- Select Next.
Brother Innov-is XV8550D Driver Download
Then, inform the wizard where to select the printer driver files that you extracted:.
- On this page, click Have Disk. The Install From Disk dialog box opens up.
- In the Install From Disk dialog box, click Browse, and locate the folder to which you extracted the printer driver files.
- When you have actually situated the precise folder, click Open.
- The path of your folder will emerge in the copy manufacturer’s files from box in the Install From Disk dialog box.Click on OK.
Now, supply the wizard with the remaining components of information that it needs to install the printer driver files:
- The laser printers that you could install must be actually noted in the Install Printer Software dialog box. Select the Brother Innov-is XV8550D printer to attach, and click Next.
- If you are prompted to use an existing driver, choose Replace existing driver, and click Next. When you select to substitute the existing driver, Windows will likely attempt to switch out the existing files on your device with the new ones that you acquired.
- On the subsequent page, click Next if you wish to accept the suggested printer title and use the Brother Innov-is XV8550D driver as your default printer. Otherwise, modify these settings to things that you would prefer, and click Next.
- If you notice the Printer Sharing page next in the wizard, you may share your printer to ensure that various laptop or desktops on your home network can make use of this to print. Click on Share title, and stipulate a title for theshared printer.
Brother Innov-is XV8550D Driver Installation
Alternatively, click on “Do not share this printer”. After you have made your choices, click on Next. You might be asked to enter optional location info for the printer. Type the location of the printer for example a Home Office, and click Next.
Last but not least, make sure whether you could print a test page:
- On the Print Test Page page of the wizard, click Yes to print a test page. Afterwards click Next, and click Finish.
- If you may print a test page easily, you are really finished. At the same time, if the test page was couldn’t be printed effectively, you still have some troubleshooting to complete that is certainly beyond the extent of the short article.
Initially, go over Troubleshooting in the Add Printer Wizard to see whether this can give you practical details. If that does not resolve your Brother Innov-is XV8550D printer trouble, check out Next Steps for some subsequent measures that you may possibly prefer to get.
Innov-is XV8550D Drivers, Software & Manuals for Windows
|Innov-is XV8550D Full Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
Do not forget to give feedback for the improvement of Technodrivers. Cheers!