Brother MFC-J280W Driver Download – Hi there, fellow Brother MFC-J280W user! Now that all the printer driver data are extracted, you still must install the printer driver. Therefore, heed these Technodrivers steps, as you utilize the Add Printer Wizard to assist you do this.
On this page, you must definitely pick out the port that the printer should make use of to connect through the laptop or computer. A large number of laptop or computers use LTP slots. If your printer is attached to a USB port, select the USB port option in the following port list, after that click on Next.
Brother MFC-J280W Driver Overview
Before anything else, start the Add Printer Wizard:
- Press Start, and after that click on Run.
- In the Open box, type Control printers], and after that press OK. The “Printers and Faxes” page opens up.
- Under Printer Tasks in the navigation pane on the left, click on Add a Printer. The Add Printer Wizard will opens.
Next, instruct the wizard how you like the personal computer to connect by the printer. Afterward, inform the wizard that you want to add a local printer:
- On the first page of the Add Printer Wizard, click on Next.
- On the following page, click on Local Printer of Brother MFC-J280W connected to this laptop. Important note: Make clear that the Automatically locate and install my Plug and Play printer check pack is simply not picked.
- Press Next.
Brother MFC-J280W Driver Download
Thereafter, instruct the wizard where to look for the printer driver data that you extracted:.
- On this page, click on Have Disk. The Install From Disk dialog box opens.
- In the Install From Disk dialog box, click on Browse, and after that locate the directory to which you extracted the printer driver data.
- When you have actually found the exact directory, click on Open.
- The path for your directory will emerge in the copy producer’s files from box in the Install From Disk dialog box.Press OK.
Now, provide the wizard by the remaining bits information that it requires to install the printer driver files:
- The LCD printers that you can easily install must be actually listed in the Install Printer Software dialog box. Select the Brother MFC-J280W printer to plug, and after that click on Next.
- If you are actually prompted to make use of an existing driver, choose Replace existing driver, and after that click on Next. When you select to change the existing driver, Windows will certainly attempt to substitute the data on your unit with the fresh ones that you installed.
- On the subsequent page, click on Next if you prefer to approve the recommended printer label as well as utilize the Brother MFC-J280W driver as your default printer. If not, adjust these settings to what exactly you want, and after that click on Next.
- If you notice the Printer Sharing page next in the wizard, you can share your printer to make sure that many other computer systems on your home system are able to use this to print. Press Share label, and after that stipulate a label for themutual printer.
Brother MFC-J280W Driver Installation
Typically, click on “Do not share this printer”. After you have already taken your options, click on Next. You may be asked to enter optional location info for the printer. Type the location of the printer for example a Home Office, and after that click on Next.
To finish, determine whether you are able to print a test page:
- On the Print Test Page page of the wizard, click on Yes to print a test page. Then click on Next, and after that click on Finish.
- If you can print a test page with success, you are actually done. However, if the test page was actually never printed properly, you still get some troubleshooting to execute that is generally outside the span in this blogpost.
First off, click on Troubleshooting in the Add Printer Wizard to discover whether this may offer you important information and facts. If that does not deal with your Brother MFC-J280W printer condition, visit Next Steps for some subsequent process that you may perhaps plan to get.
MFC-J280W Drivers, Software & Manuals for Windows
|MFC-J280W Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MFC-J280W Scanner Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Firmware Update Tool|
|Network Connection Repair Tool|
MFC-J280W Drivers, Software & Manuals for Mac OS
|MFC-J280W Full Driver & Software Package (macOS High Sierra 10.13/macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/OS X 10.7)|
|MFC-J280W Scanner Driver (macOS High Sierra 10.13/macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/OS X 10.7)|
|Firmware Update Tool|
MFC-J280W Drivers, Software & Manuals for Linux
|MFC-J280W Full Driver & Software Package (rpm package)|
|MFC-J280W Full Driver & Software Package (deb package)|
And don’t forget to give feedback for the improvement of Technodrivers. Cheers!