Canon CP660 Driver Download – Hi there, fellow Canon CP660 user! As soon as all the printer driver data are extracted, you still need to install the printer driver. Therefore comply with these Technodrivers tips, as you are able to utilize the Add Printer Wizard to help you do this.
On this page, you must select the port that the printer can use to interact with the computer system. Several computers choose LTP ports. If your printer is actually hooked up to a USB port, pick the USB port choice in the following port list, and click on Next.
Canon CP660 Driver Overview
In the first place, launch the Add Printer Wizard:
- Select Start, and afterwards click Run.
- In the Open box, type Control graphics printers], and afterwards hit OK. The “Printers and Faxes” page opens.
- Under Printer Tasks in the navigation pane on the left, click Add a Printer. The Add Printer Wizard will opens up.
Later, notify the wizard how you prefer the home computer to interact by the printer. Next, notify the wizard that you add a local printer:
- On the initial webpage of the Add Printer Wizard, click on Next.
- On the next page, hit Local Printer of Canon CP660 connected to this laptop computer. Significant note: Make clear that the Automatically locate and install my Plug and Play printer check box is truly not selected.
- Select Next.
Canon CP660 Driver Download
Afterward, notify the wizard where to find the printer driver data that you extracted:.
- On this page, click Have Disk. The Install From Disk dialog box opens up.
- In the Install From Disk dialog box, click on Browse, and afterwards find the folder to which you extracted the printer driver data.
- When you have placed the appropriate folder, click Open.
- The path of your folder must now surface in the copy producer’s files from box in the Install From Disk dialog box.Click OK.
Now, give the wizard by the last items of information that it will need to install the printer driver files:
- The laser printers that you might install must be actually noted in the Install Printer Software dialog box. Select the Canon CP660 printer to attach, and afterwards click on Next.
- If you are prompted to choose an existing driver, choose Replace existing driver, and afterwards click on Next. When you select to removed and replace the existing driver, Windows will try to substitute the data on your computer with the fresh ones that you downloaded and install.
- On the following page, click on Next if you would like to allow the suggested printer label as well as utilize the Canon CP660 driver as your default printer. Else, adjust these setups to exactly what you have apreference for, and afterwards click Next.
- If you discover the Printer Sharing page next in the wizard, you can share your printer to ensure some other laptops on your home system can easily make use of it to print. Click Share label, and afterwards stipulate a label for theshared printer.
Canon CP660 Driver Installation
If not, hit “Do not share this printer”. After you have already taken your choices, hit Next. You can be inquired to enter optional location details for the printer. Type the location of the printer such as a Home Office, and afterwards click on Next.
Now, determine whether you may print a test page:
- On the Print Test Page page of the wizard, click on Yes to print a test page. Well then click on Next, and afterwards click on Finish.
- If you can print a test page successfully, you are finished. The fact is, if the test page was actually never printed effectively, you still have some troubleshooting to accomplish that is possibly past the scope of this information.
First off, click on Troubleshooting in the Add Printer Wizard to discover whether it is able to offer you important important information. If that does not address your Canon CP660 printer condition, visit Next Steps for some ensuing process that you can choose to get.
Canon CP660 Drivers, Software & Manuals for Windows
|Canon CP660æFull Driver and Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit]æCanon CP660 Printer Driver|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit] Canon CP660 Software|
|Canon CP660 series User Manual (Windows)|
Canon CP660 Drivers, Software & Manuals for Macintosh
|Canon CP660æFull Driver and Software Package (macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/OS X 10.7)|
|Printer Driver and Utilities for Macintosh Latest Versionæ(macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/OS X 10.7)|
|Canon CP660 User Manual (Mac Os)|
Canon CP660 Drivers, Software & Manuals for Linux
Don’t forget to give feedback for the improvement of Technodrivers. Cheers!