Canon Digital IXUS 60 Driver Download – Hi there, fellow Canon Digital IXUS 60 user! Now that all the camera driver data are extracted, you still have to install the camera driver. Therefore abide by these Technodrivers tips, as you may use the Add Printer Wizard in order to help you do this.
On this page, you must definitely sort out the port that the camera would utilize to connect with the computer. Almost all computer systems work with LTP ports. If your camera is linked up to a USB port, choose the USB port choice in the following port list, afterwards click on Next.
Canon Digital IXUS 60 Driver Overview
To begin with, open the Add Printer Wizard:
- Click Start, and then click on Run.
- In the Open box, type Control colorcameras], and then click OK. The “cameras and Faxes” page opens up.
- Under camera Tasks in the navigation pane on the left, click on Add a printer. The Add Printer Wizard will opens up.
Afterwhile, tell the wizard how you like the notebook to connect by the camera. Afterward, tell the wizard that you intend to add a local camera:
- On the very first webpage of the Add Printer Wizard, click on Next.
- On the upcoming page, click on Local camera of Canon Digital IXUS 60 attached to this laptop computer. Important note: Make clear that the Automatically detect and install my Plug and Play camera check box is simply not chosen.
- Click Next.
Canon Digital IXUS 60 Driver Download
Later, tell the wizard where to select the camera driver data that you extracted:.
- On this page, click on Have Disk. The Install From Disk dialog box opens up.
- In the Install From Disk dialog box, push Browse, and then spot the folder to which you extracted the camera driver data.
- When you have actually found the exact folder, click on Open.
- The path for your folder must emerge in the copy producer’s files from box in the Install From Disk dialog box.Hit OK.
Now, give the wizard by the final items of info that it will need to install the camera driver files:
- The laser cameras that you could install must be actually shown in the Install camera Software dialog box. Select the Canon Digital IXUS 60 camera to attach, and then push Next.
- If you are prompted to choose an existing driver, select Replace existing driver, and then push Next. When you select to replace the existing driver, Windows will definitely aim to repair the present data on your equipment with the fresh ones that you acquired.
- On the subsequent page, push Next if you plan to approve the recommended camera name and use the Canon Digital IXUS 60 driver as your default camera. If you don’t, switch these settings to what exactly you favor, and then click on Next.
- If you see the camera Sharing page next in the wizard, you might share your camera in order that additional laptops on your home network can surely utilize that to print. Hit Share name, and then point out a name for theshared camera.
Canon Digital IXUS 60 Driver Installation
Otherwise, click on “Do not share this camera”. After you have already made your choices, click on Next. You could be inquired to enter optional location details for the camera. Type the location of the camera such as a Home Office, and then push Next.
Last but not least, determine whether you can print a test page:
- On the Print Test Page page of the wizard, push Yes to print a test page. Well then push Next, and then push Finish.
- If you might print a test page efficiently, you are undoubtedly done. On the other hand, if the test page was couldn’t be printed successfully, you still get some troubleshooting to complete that is usually outside the span of this particular blogpost.
Initially, get on Troubleshooting in the Add Printer Wizard to discover whether that might offer you handy relevant information. If that does not address your Canon Digital IXUS 60 camera condition, head to Next Steps for some next measures that you may like to utilize.
Some products are compatible with the operating system selected and when connected to a computer via a USB cable the camera should be automatically detected as a media device. It is not required to install a driver. For setting up a Wi-Fi connection please refer to the user manual of your product
Digital IXUS 60 Drivers, Software & Manuals for Windows
|Digital IXUS 60æFull Driver and Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit]æDigital IXUS 60 Canon Camera USB WIA Driver for Windows|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit] Digital IXUS 60 Canon Camera WIA Driver|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit] Canon Camera TWAIN Driver|
|Service Pack for Digital IXUS 60 Canon Camera PTP TWAIN Driver|
|Digital IXUS 60 User Manual (Windows)|
Digital IXUS 60 Drivers, Software & Manuals for Macintosh
|Digital IXUS 60æFull Driver and Software Package (macOS 10.13/10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/OS X 10.7)|
|Canon Camera USB WIA Driver for Macintosh|
|Digital IXUS 60 Canon Camera WIA Driver|
|Digital IXUS 60 Canon Camera TWAIN Driver|
|Digital IXUS 60 User Manual (Mac OS)|
Digital IXUS 60 Drivers, Software & Manuals for Linux
Don’t forget to give feedback for the improvement of Technodrivers. Cheers!