Canon EOS 60D Driver Download – Hi there, fellow Canon EOS 60D user! Once all the camera driver files are extracted, you still have to install the camera driver. consider these Technodrivers process, as you can surely employ the Add Printer Wizard to assist you do this.
On this page, you must absolutely decide the slot that the camera will utilize to communicate through the laptop computer. A lot of laptop computers operate LTP ports. If your camera is actually plugged to a USB slot, pick the USB slot choice in the following slot list, afterwards click on Next.
Canon EOS 60D Driver Overview
Initially, initiate the Add Printer Wizard:
- Click Start, and afterwards click on Run.
- In the Open box, type Control graphics cameras], and afterwards click OK. The “cameras and Faxes” page opens.
- Under camera Tasks in the navigation pane on the left, click on Add a printer. The Add Printer Wizard will opens.
Then, inform the wizard how you like the laptop computer to communicate by the camera. Later, inform the wizard that you want to add a local camera:
- On the 1st page from the Add Printer Wizard, click on Next.
- On the following page, click Local camera of Canon EOS 60D attached to this PC. Vital note: Make clear that the Automatically spot and install my Plug and Play camera check box is simply not chosen.
- Click Next.
Canon EOS 60D Driver Download
Thereafter, inform the wizard where to select the camera driver files that you extracted:.
- On this page, click on Have Disk. The Install From Disk dialog box opens.
- In the Install From Disk dialog box, click on Browse, and afterwards discover the folder to which you extracted the camera driver files.
- When you have identified the exact folder, click on Open.
- The path from your folder can surface in the copy maker’s files from box in the Install From Disk dialog box.Press OK.
Now, supply the wizard by the remaining bits data that it will need to install the camera driver files:
- The color cameras that you will install should be specified in the Install camera Software dialog box. Select the Canon EOS 60D camera to link up, and afterwards click on Next.
- If you are actually prompted to employ an existing driver, pick Replace existing driver, and afterwards click on Next. When you pick to upgrade the existing driver, Windows will likely try to repair the current files on your unit with the fresh ones that you downloaded.
- On the following page, click on Next if you choose to allow the suggested camera name and employ the Canon EOS 60D driver as your default camera. Else, switch these setups to what you want, and afterwards click on Next.
- If you view the camera Sharing page next in the wizard, you could share your camera to make sure that other personal PCs on your home network might employ it to print. Press Share name, and afterwards point out a name for themutual camera.
Canon EOS 60D Driver Installation
Or else, click “Do not share this camera”. After you have actually made your choices, click Next. You might just be asked to enter optional location information for the camera. Type the location of the camera for example a Home Office, and afterwards click on Next.
Lastly, check out whether you can print a test page:
- On the Print Test Page page from the wizard, click on Yes to print a test page. Afterwards click on Next, and afterwards click on Finish.
- If you could print a test page proficiently, you are withouta doubt completed. Having said that, if the test page was never printed effectively, you still have some troubleshooting to do that is certainly beyond the scope of this short article.
To start with, hit Troubleshooting in the Add Printer Wizard to see whether it could give you helpful information. If that does not work out your Canon EOS 60D camera issue, check out Next Steps for some ensuing ways that you may well want to take.
Some products are compatible with the operating system selected and when connected to a computer via a USB cable the camera should be automatically detected as a media device. It is not required to install a driver. For setting up a Wi-Fi connection please refer to the user manual of your product
EOS 60D Drivers, Software & Manuals for Windows
|EOS 60DæFull Driver and Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit]æEOS 60D Canon Camera USB WIA Driver for Windows|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit] EOS 60D Canon Camera WIA Driver|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit] Canon Camera TWAIN Driver|
|Service Pack for EOS 60D Canon Camera PTP TWAIN Driver|
|EOS 60D User Manual (Windows)|
EOS 60D Drivers, Software & Manuals for Macintosh
|EOS 60DæFull Driver and Software Package (macOS 10.13/10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/OS X 10.7)|
|Canon Camera USB WIA Driver for Macintosh|
|EOS 60D Canon Camera WIA Driver|
|EOS 60D Canon Camera TWAIN Driver|
|EOS 60D User Manual (Mac OS)|
EOS 60D Drivers, Software & Manuals for Linux
Do not forget to give feedback for the improvement of Technodrivers. Cheers!