Canon EOS 60Da Driver Download – Hi there, fellow Canon EOS 60Da user! Now that all the camera driver data are extracted, you still must install the camera driver. Therefore abide by these Technodrivers steps, as you may use the Add Printer Wizard to aid you do this.
On this page, you must absolutely decide the slot that the camera are going to utilize to communicate through the device. Several computer or laptops use LTP slots. If your camera is actually connected to a USB slot, select the USB slot option in the following slot list, afterwards click Next.
Canon EOS 60Da Driver Overview
Before anything else, start the Add Printer Wizard:
- Click on Start, then afterwards click on Run.
- In the Open box, type Control cameras], then afterwards click OK. The “cameras and Faxes” page opens.
- Under camera Tasks in the navigation pane on the left, click on Add a printer. The Add Printer Wizard will opens.
Then, instruct the wizard how you wish the computer to communicate with the camera. Later, tell the wizard that you add a local camera:
- On the first page from the Add Printer Wizard, click Next.
- On the upcoming page, click Local camera of Canon EOS 60Da connected to this home computer. Very important note: Make sure that the Automatically locate and install my Plug and Play camera check pack is not picked.
- Click on Next.
Canon EOS 60Da Driver Download
After, instruct the wizard where to discover the camera driver data that you extracted:.
- On this page, click on Have Disk. The Install From Disk dialog box opens.
- In the Install From Disk dialog box, hit Browse, then afterwards locate the directory to which you extracted the camera driver data.
- When you have located the correct directory, click on Open.
- The path from your directory should right now surface in the copy developer’s files from box in the Install From Disk dialog box.Select OK.
Now, provide the wizard with the final parts of data that it requires to install the camera driver files:
- The cameras that you may install must be shown in the Install camera Software dialog box. Select the Canon EOS 60Da camera to link up, then afterwards hit Next.
- If you are actually prompted to choose an existing driver, choose Replace existing driver, then afterwards hit Next. When you select to change the existing driver, Windows will likely aim to substitute the data on your unit using the fresh ones that you downloaded.
- On the following page, hit Next if you intend to accept the recommended camera label and also use the Canon EOS 60Da driver as your default camera. Else, adjust these setups to just what you like, then afterwards click on Next.
- If you see the camera Sharing page next in the wizard, you could share your camera to ensure different personal PCs on your home system can utilize that to print. Select Share label, then afterwards stipulate a label for theshared camera.
Canon EOS 60Da Driver Installation
Alternatively, click “Do not share this camera”. After you have indeed taken your options, click Next. You may possibly be inquired to enter optional location details for the camera. Type the location of the camera for example a Home Office, then afterwards hit Next.
Ultimately, validate whether you can print a test page:
- On the Print Test Page page from the wizard, hit Yes to print a test page. At that point hit Next, then afterwards hit Finish.
- If you could print a test page efficiently, you are really finished. At the same time, if the test page was actually not printed successfully, you still have some troubleshooting to execute that is probably past the range of this article.
Initially, click on Troubleshooting in the Add Printer Wizard to discover whether that is able to give you handy advice. If that does not deal with your Canon EOS 60Da camera condition, check out Next Steps for some next steps that you might intend to utilize.
Some products are compatible with the operating system selected and when connected to a computer via a USB cable the camera should be automatically detected as a media device. It is not required to install a driver. For setting up a Wi-Fi connection please refer to the user manual of your product
EOS 60Da Drivers, Software & Manuals for Windows
|EOS 60DaæFull Driver and Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit]æEOS 60Da Canon Camera USB WIA Driver for Windows|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit] EOS 60Da Canon Camera WIA Driver|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit] Canon Camera TWAIN Driver|
|Service Pack for EOS 60Da Canon Camera PTP TWAIN Driver|
|EOS 60Da User Manual (Windows)|
EOS 60Da Drivers, Software & Manuals for Macintosh
|EOS 60DaæFull Driver and Software Package (macOS 10.13/10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/OS X 10.7)|
|Canon Camera USB WIA Driver for Macintosh|
|EOS 60Da Canon Camera WIA Driver|
|EOS 60Da Canon Camera TWAIN Driver|
|EOS 60Da User Manual (Mac OS)|
EOS 60Da Drivers, Software & Manuals for Linux
Also, don’t forget to give feedback for the improvement of Technodrivers. Cheers!