Canon i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn Driver Download – Hi there, fellow Canon i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn user! Once all the printer driver files are extracted, you still have to install the printer driver. Thus adhere to these Technodrivers steps, as you may use the Add Printer Wizard to guide you do this.
On this page, you must select the slot that the printer will make use of to interact with the PC. A lot of home computers choose LTP ports. If your printer is actually attached to a USB slot, pick out the USB slot choice in the following slot list, after that click Next.
Canon i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn Driver Overview
First and foremost, open up the Add Printer Wizard:
- Hit Start, and afterwards hit Run.
- In the Open box, type Control ink-jet printers], and afterwards click OK. The “Printers and Faxes” window opens.
- Under Printer Tasks in the navigation pane on the left, hit Add a Printer. The Add Printer Wizard will opens up.
Subsequently, tell the wizard how you want the notebook to interact with the printer. Later, tell the wizard that you plan to add a local printer:
- On the very first web page from the Add Printer Wizard, click Next.
- On the upcoming page, click Local Printer of Canon i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn attached to this computer. Very important note: Make sure that the Automatically discover and install my Plug and Play printer check box is truly not selected.
- Hit Next.
Canon i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn Driver Download
Subsequently, tell the wizard where to find the printer driver files that you extracted:.
- On this page, hit Have Disk. The Install From Disk dialog box opens up.
- In the Install From Disk dialog box, click on Browse, and afterwards identify the folder to which you extracted the printer driver files.
- When you have found the right folder, hit Open.
- The path of your folder should turn up in the copy developer’s files off box in the Install From Disk dialog box.Hit OK.
Now, give the wizard with the remaining pieces of relevant information that it will need to install the printer driver files:
- The printers that you might install must be actually listed in the Install Printer Software dialog box. Select the Canon i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn printer to attach, and afterwards click on Next.
- If you are prompted to make use of an existing driver, select Replace existing driver, and afterwards click on Next. When you select to upgrade the existing driver, Windows is going to try to switch out the present files on your system with the new ones that you installed.
- On the following page, click on Next if you intend to approve the recommended printer title and also use the Canon i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn driver as your default printer. If not, transform these setups to what exactly you would prefer, and afterwards hit Next.
- If you find the Printer Sharing page next in the wizard, you can share your printer so that some other computers on your home network can easily use this to print. Hit Share title, and afterwards define a title for themutual printer.
Canon i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn Driver Installation
Typically, click “Do not share this printer”. After you have indeed taken your options, click Next. You might just be inquired to enter optional location info for the printer. Type the location of the printer for instance a Home Office, and afterwards click on Next.
To finish, confirm whether you may print a test page:
- On the Print Test Page page from the wizard, click on Yes to print a test page. Then click on Next, and afterwards click on Finish.
- If you can print a test page safely andeffectively, you are withouta doubt done. Having said that, if the test page was never printed effectively, you still have some troubleshooting to do that is definitely outside the range of the post.
Before anything else, hit Troubleshooting in the Add Printer Wizard to see whether this can provide you valuable help and advice. If that does not solve your Canon i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn printer condition, head to Next Steps for some ensuing moves that you might actually need to get.
i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn Drivers, Software & Manuals for Windows
|i-SENSYS MF8540CdnæFull Driver and Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit]æi-SENSYS MF8540Cdn MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit] i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn MF Drivers|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit] Generic PCL6 Printer Driver Latest Version|
|Service Pack for i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn Printer Driver (32bit/64bit)|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit] Tool Box Latest Version|
|i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn series User Manual (Windows)|
i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn Drivers, Software & Manuals for Macintosh
|i-SENSYS MF8540CdnæFull Driver and Software Package (macOS High Sierra v10.13/macOS Sierra v10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/OS X 10.7)|
|MF Printer Driver and Utilities for Macintosh Latest Versionæ(macOS High Sierra v10.13/macOS Sierra v10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/OS X 10.7)|
|i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn ScanGear for Mac OS X|
|Canon MF/LBP Wireless Setup Assistant (Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)|
i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn Drivers, Software & Manuals for Linux
Don’t forget to give feedback for the betterment of Technodrivers. Cheers!