Canon IXUS 115 HS Driver Download – Hi there, fellow Canon IXUS 115 HS user! Since all the camera driver files are extracted, you still have to install the camera driver. Hence comply with these Technodrivers guidelines, as you can easily employ the Add Printer Wizard to help you do this.
On this page, you should decide on the slot that the camera can make use of to communicate with the desktop computer. Some devices make use of LTP slots. If your camera is actually plugged to a USB slot, pick the USB slot option in the following slot list, then click on Next.
Canon IXUS 115 HS Driver Overview
Before anything else, start the Add Printer Wizard:
- Click Start, and after that click Run.
- In the Open box, type Control graphics cameras], and after that push OK. The “cameras and Faxes” page sets up.
- Under camera Tasks in the navigation pane on the left, click Add a printer. The Add Printer Wizard will opens.
Then, tell the wizard how you need the device to communicate by the camera. Afterward, tell the wizard that you want to add a local camera:
- On the very first webpage from the Add Printer Wizard, click on Next.
- On the upcoming page, click Local camera of Canon IXUS 115 HS attached to this PC. Important note: Make sure that the Automatically identify and install my Plug and Play camera check pack is not selected.
- Click Next.
Canon IXUS 115 HS Driver Download
Thereafter, tell the wizard where to get the camera driver files that you extracted:.
- On this page, click Have Disk. The Install From Disk dialog box opens.
- In the Install From Disk dialog box, hit Browse, and after that situate the directory to which you extracted the camera driver files.
- When you have actually placed the proper directory, click Open.
- The path of your directory should show up in the copy company’s files off box in the Install From Disk dialog box.Press OK.
Now, supply the wizard by the final bits details that it requires to install the camera driver files:
- The laser cameras that you can install should be actually shown in the Install camera Software dialog box. Select the Canon IXUS 115 HS camera to plug, and after that hit Next.
- If you are actually prompted to choose an existing driver, select Replace existing driver, and after that hit Next. When you choose to upgrade the existing driver, Windows may attempt to repair the files on your device using the new ones that you acquired.
- On the next page, hit Next if you want to allow the suggested camera title as well as employ the Canon IXUS 115 HS driver as your default camera. Otherwise, switch these setups to what you favor, and after that click Next.
- If you notice the camera Sharing page next in the wizard, you might share your camera in order that different home computers on your home system can make use of that to print. Press Share title, and after that define a title for thecommon camera.
Canon IXUS 115 HS Driver Installation
In any other case, click “Do not share this camera”. After you have made your choice, click Next. You might just be inquired to enter optional location info for the camera. Type the location of the camera for instance a Home Office, and after that hit Next.
At last, determine whether you may print a test page:
- On the Print Test Page page from the wizard, hit Yes to print a test page. Then hit Next, and after that hit Finish.
- If you might print a test page properly, you are simply finished. On the other hand, if the test page was could not be printed properly, you still get some troubleshooting to complete that is without a doubt past the range of this particular column.
First and foremost, hit Troubleshooting in the Add Printer Wizard to see whether that can present you advantageous information. If that does not clear up your Canon IXUS 115 HS camera problem, check out Next Steps for some subsequent steps that you could perhaps wish to have.
Some products are compatible with the operating system selected and when connected to a computer via a USB cable the camera should be automatically detected as a media device. It is not required to install a driver. For setting up a Wi-Fi connection please refer to the user manual of your product
IXUS 115 HS Drivers, Software & Manuals for Windows
|IXUS 115 HSæFull Driver and Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit]æIXUS 115 HS Canon Camera USB WIA Driver for Windows|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit] IXUS 115 HS Canon Camera WIA Driver|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit] Canon Camera TWAIN Driver|
|Service Pack for IXUS 115 HS Canon Camera PTP TWAIN Driver|
|IXUS 115 HS User Manual (Windows)|
IXUS 115 HS Drivers, Software & Manuals for Macintosh
|IXUS 115 HSæFull Driver and Software Package (macOS 10.13/10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/OS X 10.7)|
|Canon Camera USB WIA Driver for Macintosh|
|IXUS 115 HS Canon Camera WIA Driver|
|IXUS 115 HS Canon Camera TWAIN Driver|
|IXUS 115 HS User Manual (Mac OS)|
IXUS 115 HS Drivers, Software & Manuals for Linux
And don’t forget to give feedback for the improvement of Technodrivers. Cheers!