Canon IXUS 160 Driver Download – Hi there, fellow Canon IXUS 160 user! Since all the camera driver data are extracted, you still ought to install the camera driver. And so heed these Technodrivers steps, as you can surely employ the Add Printer Wizard to guide you do this.
On this page, you must absolutely select the port that the camera will use to interact with the home computer. Most computers use LTP ports. If your camera is plugged to a USB port, select the USB port option in the following port list, then click Next.
Canon IXUS 160 Driver Overview
Before anything else, initiate the Add Printer Wizard:
- Press Start, and after that click Run.
- In the Open box, type Control ink-jet cameras], and after that press OK. The “cameras and Faxes” window sets up.
- Under camera Tasks in the navigation pane on the left, click Add a printer. The Add Printer Wizard will opens up.
Subsequently, tell the wizard how you like the notebook to interact with the camera. Afterwhile, notify the wizard that you would like to add a local camera:
- On the initial webpage from the Add Printer Wizard, click Next.
- On the subsequent page, hit Local camera of Canon IXUS 160 connected to this computer system. Very important note: Make certain that the Automatically sense and install my Plug and Play camera check pack is not picked.
- Press Next.
Canon IXUS 160 Driver Download
Next, tell the wizard where to select the camera driver data that you extracted:.
- On this page, click Have Disk. The Install From Disk dialog box opens up.
- In the Install From Disk dialog box, click Browse, and after that situate the directory to which you extracted the camera driver data.
- When you have actually situated the proper directory, click Open.
- The path from your directory shall right now turn up in the copy creator’s files off box in the Install From Disk dialog box.Click OK.
Now, provide the wizard with the final bits of relevant information that it requires to install the camera driver files:
- The LCD cameras that you might install should be actually specified in the Install camera Software dialog box. Select the Canon IXUS 160 camera to link up, and after that click Next.
- If you are actually prompted to make the most of an existing driver, select Replace existing driver, and after that click Next. When you select to replace the existing driver, Windows will definitely aim to change the data on your computer with the fresh ones that you installed.
- On the following page, click Next if you need to accept the suggested camera name and employ the Canon IXUS 160 driver as your default camera. In any other case, modify these settings to exactly what you choose, and after that click Next.
- If you view the camera Sharing page next in the wizard, you might share your camera to ensure many other personal computers on your home network could make use of it to print. Click Share name, and after that stipulate a name for thecommon camera.
Canon IXUS 160 Driver Installation
If not, hit “Do not share this camera”. After you have indeed made your choice, hit Next. You may possibly be requested to enter optional location details for the camera. Type the location of the camera as an example a Home Office, and after that click Next.
Last of all, confirm whether you can print a test page:
- On the Print Test Page page from the wizard, click Yes to print a test page. Soon after click Next, and after that click Finish.
- If you might print a test page efficiently, you are really finished. However, if the test page was could not be printed properly, you still have some troubleshooting to carry out that is definitely outside the range of the column.
Before anything else, hit Troubleshooting in the Add Printer Wizard to see whether it can provide you reliable info. If that does not settle your Canon IXUS 160 camera trouble, visit Next Steps for some ensuing measures that you might desire to have.
Some products are compatible with the operating system selected and when connected to a computer via a USB cable the camera should be automatically detected as a media device. It is not required to install a driver. For setting up a Wi-Fi connection please refer to the user manual of your product
IXUS 160 Drivers, Software & Manuals for Windows
|IXUS 160æFull Driver and Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit]æIXUS 160 Canon Camera USB WIA Driver for Windows|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit] IXUS 160 Canon Camera WIA Driver|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit] Canon Camera TWAIN Driver|
|Service Pack for IXUS 160 Canon Camera PTP TWAIN Driver|
|IXUS 160 User Manual (Windows)|
IXUS 160 Drivers, Software & Manuals for Macintosh
|IXUS 160æFull Driver and Software Package (macOS 10.13/10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/OS X 10.7)|
|Canon Camera USB WIA Driver for Macintosh|
|IXUS 160 Canon Camera WIA Driver|
|IXUS 160 Canon Camera TWAIN Driver|
|IXUS 160 User Manual (Mac OS)|
IXUS 160 Drivers, Software & Manuals for Linux
Do not forget to give feedback for the improvement of Technodrivers. Cheers!