Canon IXUS II Driver Download – Hi there, fellow Canon IXUS II user! Now that all the camera driver files are extracted, you still ought to install the camera driver. Hence stick to these Technodrivers moves, as you have the ability to employ the Add Printer Wizard to assist you do this.
On this page, you must absolutely single out the port that the camera are going to utilize to interact through the personalcomputer. A large number of computers make use of LTP slots. If your camera is linked to a USB port, select the USB port option in the following port list, and click Next.
Canon IXUS II Driver Overview
Before all else, launch the Add Printer Wizard:
- Click Start, then click Run.
- In the Open box, type Control cameras], then push OK. The “cameras and Faxes” window opens up.
- Under camera Tasks in the navigation pane on the left, click Add a printer. The Add Printer Wizard will opens.
Later, instruct the wizard how you wish the desktop computer to interact by the camera. Next off, tell the wizard that you intend to add a local camera:
- On the 1st page of the Add Printer Wizard, click Next.
- On the page, hit Local camera of Canon IXUS II connected to this laptop. Important note: Make clear that the Automatically locate and install my Plug and Play camera check pack is not selected.
- Click Next.
Canon IXUS II Driver Download
Then, instruct the wizard where to look for the camera driver files that you extracted:.
- On this page, click Have Disk. The Install From Disk dialog box opens.
- In the Install From Disk dialog box, select Browse, then situate the folder to which you extracted the camera driver files.
- When you have actually found the right folder, click Open.
- The path of your folder should now surface in the copy developer’s files off box in the Install From Disk dialog box.Click OK.
Now, provide the wizard by the remaining parts of details that it needs to install the camera driver files:
- The ink-jet cameras that you can easily install ought to be actually listed in the Install camera Software dialog box. Select the Canon IXUS II camera to connect, then select Next.
- If you are prompted to use an existing driver, choose Replace existing driver, then select Next. When you select to replace the existing driver, Windows may attempt to replace the existing files on your system using the fresh ones that you acquired.
- On the following page, select Next if you prefer to accept the suggested camera label and also employ the Canon IXUS II driver as your default camera. Alternatively, transform these settings to just what you want, then click Next.
- If you see the camera Sharing page next in the wizard, you are able to share your camera in order that various desktop computers on your home network are able to employ it to print. Click Share label, then determine a label for theshared camera.
Canon IXUS II Driver Installation
If you don’t, hit “Do not share this camera”. After you have indeed taken your selection, hit Next. You can be asked to enter optional location information for the camera. Type the location of the camera as an example a Home Office, then select Next.
Eventually, authenticate whether you may print a test page:
- On the Print Test Page page of the wizard, select Yes to print a test page. And then select Next, then select Finish.
- If you are able to print a test page with success, you are really completed. On the other hand, if the test page was not printed successfully, you still have some troubleshooting to carry out that is usually beyond the scope of this particular blog.
To begin with, click on Troubleshooting in the Add Printer Wizard to see whether it could present you valuable help and advice. If that does not deal with your Canon IXUS II camera problem, go to Next Steps for some subsequent ways that you might intend to utilize.
Some products are compatible with the operating system selected and when connected to a computer via a USB cable the camera should be automatically detected as a media device. It is not required to install a driver. For setting up a Wi-Fi connection please refer to the user manual of your product
IXUS II Drivers, Software & Manuals for Windows
|IXUS IIæFull Driver and Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit]æIXUS II Canon Camera USB WIA Driver for Windows|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit] IXUS II Canon Camera WIA Driver|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit] Canon Camera TWAIN Driver|
|Service Pack for IXUS II Canon Camera PTP TWAIN Driver|
|IXUS II User Manual (Windows)|
IXUS II Drivers, Software & Manuals for Macintosh
|IXUS IIæFull Driver and Software Package (macOS 10.13/10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/OS X 10.7)|
|Canon Camera USB WIA Driver for Macintosh|
|IXUS II Canon Camera WIA Driver|
|IXUS II Canon Camera TWAIN Driver|
|IXUS II User Manual (Mac OS)|
IXUS II Drivers, Software & Manuals for Linux
Also, don’t forget to give feedback for the betterment of Technodrivers. Cheers!