Canon Oce PLOTWAVE 360 Driver Download – Hi there, fellow Canon Oce PLOTWAVE 360 user! Now that all the printer driver files are extracted, you still need to install the printer driver. Therefore, follow these Technodrivers moves, as you can easily use the Add Printer Wizard to assist you do this.
On this page, you ought to decide on the slot that the printer will use to communicate with the device. The majority of the devices operate LTP ports. If your printer is actually attached to a USB slot, pick out the USB slot choice in the following slot list, afterwards click Next.
Canon Oce PLOTWAVE 360 Driver Overview
First off, launch the Add Printer Wizard:
- Select Start, and afterwards press Run.
- In the Open box, type Control lcd printers], and afterwards select OK. The “Printers and Faxes” page opens up.
- Under Printer Tasks in the navigation pane on the left, press Add a Printer. The Add Printer Wizard will opens up.
Then, tell the wizard how you like the PC to communicate with the printer. Next, tell the wizard that you wish to add a local printer:
- On the first webpage from the Add Printer Wizard, click Next.
- On the subsequent page, hit Local Printer of Canon Oce PLOTWAVE 360 attached to this device. Significant note: Make sure that the Automatically spot and install my Plug and Play printer check pack is not selected.
- Select Next.
Canon Oce PLOTWAVE 360 Driver Download
Afterward, tell the wizard where to select the printer driver files that you extracted:.
- On this page, press Have Disk. The Install From Disk dialog box opens up.
- In the Install From Disk dialog box, click Browse, and afterwards identify the directory to which you extracted the printer driver files.
- When you have located the appropriate directory, press Open.
- The path from your directory shall now appear in the copy company’s files from box in the Install From Disk dialog box.Push OK.
Now, supply the wizard with the remaining components of data that it will need to install the printer driver files:
- The printers that you will install should be listed in the Install Printer Software dialog box. Select the Canon Oce PLOTWAVE 360 printer to attach, and afterwards click Next.
- If you are actually prompted to make the most of an existing driver, choose Replace existing driver, and afterwards click Next. When you select to change the existing driver, Windows will likely attempt to upgrade the current files on your device using the fresh ones that you installed.
- On the following page, click Next if you need to allow the recommended printer label and use the Canon Oce PLOTWAVE 360 driver as your default printer. If not, switch these settings to just what you choose, and afterwards press Next.
- If you view the Printer Sharing page next in the wizard, you can share your printer to ensure that various other notebooks on your home system might make use of this to print. Push Share label, and afterwards determine a label for themutual printer.
Canon Oce PLOTWAVE 360 Driver Installation
Typically, hit “Do not share this printer”. After you have actually made your selection, hit Next. You may possibly be requested to enter optional location information for the printer. Type the location of the printer as an example a Home Office, and afterwards click Next.
Last of all, authenticate whether you could print a test page:
- On the Print Test Page page from the wizard, click Yes to print a test page. Later click Next, and afterwards click Finish.
- If you can print a test page properly, you are actually completed. Unfortunately, if the test page was actually could not be printed effectively, you still get some troubleshooting to complete that is probably beyond the range of the short article.
In the first place, hit Troubleshooting in the Add Printer Wizard to find whether this can present you important help and advice. If that does not settle your Canon Oce PLOTWAVE 360 printer issue, check out Next Steps for some subsequent actions that you can intend to utilize.
Oce PLOTWAVE 360 Drivers, Software & Manuals for Windows
|Oce PLOTWAVE 360æFull Driver and Software Package (Windows)|
|Firmware Update Tool (Windows)|
|Oce PLOTWAVE 360 series User Manual (Windows)|
Oce PLOTWAVE 360 Drivers, Software & Manuals for Macintosh
Don’t forget to give feedback for the betterment of Technodrivers. Cheers!