Canon PowerShot A1400 Driver Download – Hi there, fellow Canon PowerShot A1400 user! Once all the camera driver data are extracted, you still need to install the camera driver. So observe these Technodrivers actions, as you are able to use the Add Printer Wizard to aid you do this.
On this page, you must absolutely select the port that the camera will use to interact with the laptop computer. Some devices operate LTP slots. If your camera is hooked up to a USB port, pick out the USB port option in the following port list, and then click Next.
Canon PowerShot A1400 Driver Overview
In the first place, launch the Add Printer Wizard:
- Press Start, then afterwards click on Run.
- In the Open box, type Control ink-jet cameras], then afterwards hit OK. The “cameras and Faxes” window opens up.
- Under camera Tasks in the navigation pane on the left, click on Add a printer. The Add Printer Wizard will opens.
Next off, instruct the wizard how you wish the home computer to interact with the camera. Later, tell the wizard that you wish to add a local camera:
- On the very first webpage of the Add Printer Wizard, click Next.
- On the ensuing page, click Local camera of Canon PowerShot A1400 attached to this laptop or computer. Essential note: Make clear that the Automatically identify and install my Plug and Play camera check pack is simply not selected.
- Press Next.
Canon PowerShot A1400 Driver Download
Later, instruct the wizard where to locate the camera driver data that you extracted:.
- On this page, click on Have Disk. The Install From Disk dialog box opens.
- In the Install From Disk dialog box, click Browse, then afterwards situate the folder to which you extracted the camera driver data.
- When you have placed the right folder, click on Open.
- The path from your folder must now appear in the copy developer’s files off box in the Install From Disk dialog box.Click OK.
Now, supply the wizard with the final bits of info that it requires to install the camera driver files:
- The LCD cameras that you can easily install ought to be actually shown in the Install camera Software dialog box. Select the Canon PowerShot A1400 camera to link, then afterwards click Next.
- If you are actually prompted to make use of an existing driver, select Replace existing driver, then afterwards click Next. When you select to removed and replace the existing driver, Windows will likely try to repair the existing data on your system with the fresh ones that you acquired.
- On the subsequent page, click Next if you want to accept the recommended camera label as well as use the Canon PowerShot A1400 driver as your default camera. Alternatively, adjust these settings to what exactly you prefer, then afterwards click on Next.
- If you find the camera Sharing page next in the wizard, you can easily share your camera to ensure various other desktop computers on your home network can easily use it to print. Click Share label, then afterwards stipulate a label for theshared camera.
Canon PowerShot A1400 Driver Installation
Otherwise, click “Do not share this camera”. After you have made your options, click Next. You can be inquired to enter optional location information for the camera. Type the location of the camera for instance a Home Office, then afterwards click Next.
Last of all, determine whether you could print a test page:
- On the Print Test Page page of the wizard, click Yes to print a test page. At that point click Next, then afterwards click Finish.
- If you can easily print a test page competently, you are simply completed. Having said that, if the test page was couldn’t be printed effectively, you still get some troubleshooting to complete that is possibly outside the extent of the short article.
To start with, click on Troubleshooting in the Add Printer Wizard to discover whether it could provide you valuable help and advice. If that does not address your Canon PowerShot A1400 camera complication, visit Next Steps for some subsequent procedures that you could perhaps want to get.
Some products are compatible with the operating system selected and when connected to a computer via a USB cable the camera should be automatically detected as a media device. It is not required to install a driver. For setting up a Wi-Fi connection please refer to the user manual of your product
PowerShot A1400 Drivers, Software & Manuals for Windows
|PowerShot A1400æFull Driver and Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit]æPowerShot A1400 Canon Camera USB WIA Driver for Windows|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit] PowerShot A1400 Canon Camera WIA Driver|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit] Canon Camera TWAIN Driver|
|Service Pack for PowerShot A1400 Canon Camera PTP TWAIN Driver|
|PowerShot A1400 User Manual (Windows)|
PowerShot A1400 Drivers, Software & Manuals for Macintosh
|PowerShot A1400æFull Driver and Software Package (macOS 10.13/10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/OS X 10.7)|
|Canon Camera USB WIA Driver for Macintosh|
|PowerShot A1400 Canon Camera WIA Driver|
|PowerShot A1400 Canon Camera TWAIN Driver|
|PowerShot A1400 User Manual (Mac OS)|
PowerShot A1400 Drivers, Software & Manuals for Linux
Also, don’t forget to give feedback for the betterment of Technodrivers. Cheers!