Canon PowerShot A550 Driver Download – Hi there, fellow Canon PowerShot A550 user! Now that all the camera driver data are extracted, you still ought to install the camera driver. And so observe these Technodrivers tips, as you can easily employ the Add Printer Wizard in order to help you do this.
On this page, you must definitely choose the slot that the camera would utilize to communicate with the home computer. Many desktop computers employ LTP slots. If your camera is actually connected to a USB slot, pick out the USB slot choice in the following slot list, afterwards click Next.
Canon PowerShot A550 Driver Overview
First off, open the Add Printer Wizard:
- Press Start, and afterwards select Run.
- In the Open box, type Control cameras], and afterwards click OK. The “cameras and Faxes” page sets up.
- Under camera Tasks in the navigation pane on the left, select Add a printer. The Add Printer Wizard will opens.
Subsequently, instruct the wizard how you prefer the computer orlaptop to communicate by the camera. Next off, tell the wizard that you want to add a local camera:
- On the very first page of the Add Printer Wizard, click Next.
- On the following page, click Local camera of Canon PowerShot A550 connected to this computer. Necessary note: Make clear that the Automatically discover and install my Plug and Play camera check pack is simply not picked.
- Press Next.
Canon PowerShot A550 Driver Download
Afterward, instruct the wizard where to locate the camera driver data that you extracted:.
- On this page, select Have Disk. The Install From Disk dialog box opens.
- In the Install From Disk dialog box, hit Browse, and afterwards locate the directory to which you extracted the camera driver data.
- When you have located the precise directory, select Open.
- The path of your directory should right now emerge in the copy producer’s files from box in the Install From Disk dialog box.Hit OK.
Now, provide the wizard by the remaining components of data that it needs to install the camera driver files:
- The LCD cameras that you might install must be actually shown in the Install camera Software dialog box. Select the Canon PowerShot A550 camera to hook up, and afterwards hit Next.
- If you are prompted to work with an existing driver, select Replace existing driver, and afterwards hit Next. When you select to change the existing driver, Windows will probably try to substitute the data on your device using the fresh ones that you downloaded and install.
- On the next page, hit Next if you choose to allow the suggested camera label as well as employ the Canon PowerShot A550 driver as your default camera. If you don’t, modify these setups to what exactly you choose, and afterwards select Next.
- If you notice the camera Sharing page next in the wizard, you are able to share your camera to make sure that various notebooks on your home system might use it to print. Hit Share label, and afterwards define a label for theshared camera.
Canon PowerShot A550 Driver Installation
Else, click “Do not share this camera”. After you have already taken your options, click Next. You may possibly be asked to enter optional location details for the camera. Type the location of the camera such as a Home Office, and afterwards hit Next.
Lastly, make sure whether you may print a test page:
- On the Print Test Page page of the wizard, hit Yes to print a test page. And then hit Next, and afterwards hit Finish.
- If you are able to print a test page excellently, you are done. Having said that, if the test page was never printed effectively, you still have some troubleshooting to work on that is likely outside the scope of this article.
First off, hit Troubleshooting in the Add Printer Wizard to discover whether it could present you practical information and facts. If that does not address your Canon PowerShot A550 camera complication, go to Next Steps for some ensuing procedures that you could prefer to utilize.
Some products are compatible with the operating system selected and when connected to a computer via a USB cable the camera should be automatically detected as a media device. It is not required to install a driver. For setting up a Wi-Fi connection please refer to the user manual of your product
PowerShot A550 Drivers, Software & Manuals for Windows
|PowerShot A550æFull Driver and Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit]æPowerShot A550 Canon Camera USB WIA Driver for Windows|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit] PowerShot A550 Canon Camera WIA Driver|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit] Canon Camera TWAIN Driver|
|Service Pack for PowerShot A550 Canon Camera PTP TWAIN Driver|
|PowerShot A550 User Manual (Windows)|
PowerShot A550 Drivers, Software & Manuals for Macintosh
|PowerShot A550æFull Driver and Software Package (macOS 10.13/10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/OS X 10.7)|
|Canon Camera USB WIA Driver for Macintosh|
|PowerShot A550 Canon Camera WIA Driver|
|PowerShot A550 Canon Camera TWAIN Driver|
|PowerShot A550 User Manual (Mac OS)|
PowerShot A550 Drivers, Software & Manuals for Linux
And don’t forget to give feedback for the improvement of Technodrivers. Cheers!