Canon PowerShot A60 Driver Download – Hi there, fellow Canon PowerShot A60 user! Since all the camera driver files are extracted, you still ought to install the camera driver. And so heed these Technodrivers procedures, as you can surely utilize the Add Printer Wizard to assist you do this.
On this page, you have to sort out the slot that the camera would use to connect through the laptop computer. Some computers operate LTP ports. If your camera is actually hooked up to a USB slot, select the USB slot choice in the following slot list, after that click on Next.
Canon PowerShot A60 Driver Overview
First, start the Add Printer Wizard:
- Click on Start, then afterwards click Run.
- In the Open box, type Control graphics cameras], then afterwards push OK. The “cameras and Faxes” page opens.
- Under camera Tasks in the navigation pane on the left, click Add a printer. The Add Printer Wizard will opens up.
Afterward, tell the wizard how you wish the laptop computer to connect with the camera. Next, notify the wizard that you add a local camera:
- On the initial web page from the Add Printer Wizard, click on Next.
- On the upcoming page, click on Local camera of Canon PowerShot A60 attached to this laptop computer. Crucial note: Make certain that the Automatically recognize and install my Plug and Play camera check box is not picked.
- Click on Next.
Canon PowerShot A60 Driver Download
Next, tell the wizard where to find the camera driver files that you extracted:.
- On this page, click Have Disk. The Install From Disk dialog box opens up.
- In the Install From Disk dialog box, click Browse, then afterwards locate the folder to which you extracted the camera driver files.
- When you have actually found the right folder, click Open.
- The path from your folder must now emerge in the copy producer’s files off box in the Install From Disk dialog box.Select OK.
Now, supply the wizard with the last bits of details that it will need to install the camera driver files:
- The cameras that you can install needs to be actually listed in the Install camera Software dialog box. Select the Canon PowerShot A60 camera to hook up, then afterwards click Next.
- If you are actually prompted to make use of an existing driver, pick Replace existing driver, then afterwards click Next. When you select to switch the existing driver, Windows will likely attempt to substitute the current files on your unit with the fresh ones that you installed.
- On the subsequent page, click Next if you need to approve the suggested camera title and also utilize the Canon PowerShot A60 driver as your default camera. If you don’t, change these settings to the things you like, then afterwards click Next.
- If you view the camera Sharing page next in the wizard, you can share your camera in order that various personal PCs on your home system could employ that to print. Select Share title, then afterwards point out a title for theshared camera.
Canon PowerShot A60 Driver Installation
In any other case, click on “Do not share this camera”. After you have taken your choice, click on Next. You may be requested to enter optional location details for the camera. Type the location of the camera such as a Home Office, then afterwards click Next.
Then finally, make sure whether you could print a test page:
- On the Print Test Page page from the wizard, click Yes to print a test page. After that click Next, then afterwards click Finish.
- If you can print a test page efficiently, you are undoubtedly finished. The fact is, if the test page was actually never printed successfully, you still have some troubleshooting to perform that is likely beyond the reach of the blogpost.
Initially, get on Troubleshooting in the Add Printer Wizard to see whether that is able to provide you advantageous guidance. If that does not solve your Canon PowerShot A60 camera complication, head to Next Steps for some next ways that you may well want to have.
Some products are compatible with the operating system selected and when connected to a computer via a USB cable the camera should be automatically detected as a media device. It is not required to install a driver. For setting up a Wi-Fi connection please refer to the user manual of your product
PowerShot A60 Drivers, Software & Manuals for Windows
|PowerShot A60æFull Driver and Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit]æPowerShot A60 Canon Camera USB WIA Driver for Windows|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit] PowerShot A60 Canon Camera WIA Driver|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit] Canon Camera TWAIN Driver|
|Service Pack for PowerShot A60 Canon Camera PTP TWAIN Driver|
|PowerShot A60 User Manual (Windows)|
PowerShot A60 Drivers, Software & Manuals for Macintosh
|PowerShot A60æFull Driver and Software Package (macOS 10.13/10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/OS X 10.7)|
|Canon Camera USB WIA Driver for Macintosh|
|PowerShot A60 Canon Camera WIA Driver|
|PowerShot A60 Canon Camera TWAIN Driver|
|PowerShot A60 User Manual (Mac OS)|
PowerShot A60 Drivers, Software & Manuals for Linux
Do not forget to give feedback for the improvement of Technodrivers. Cheers!