Canon PowerShot SX150 IS Driver Download – Hi there, fellow Canon PowerShot SX150 IS user! As soon as all the camera driver files are extracted, you still ought to install the camera driver. And so stick to these Technodrivers process, as you might use the Add Printer Wizard to aid you do this.
On this page, you ought to single out the slot that the camera will utilize to communicate with the desktop computer. A lot of computer systems employ LTP ports. If your camera is actually hooked up to a USB slot, pick the USB slot option in the following slot list, and then click on Next.
Canon PowerShot SX150 IS Driver Overview
Initially, launch the Add Printer Wizard:
- Click on Start, afterwards press Run.
- In the Open box, type Control lcd cameras], afterwards click OK. The “cameras and Faxes” page opens.
- Under camera Tasks in the navigation pane on the left, press Add a printer. The Add Printer Wizard will opens.
After, tell the wizard how you want the computer orlaptop to communicate by the camera. Afterwhile, notify the wizard that you plan to add a local camera:
- On the first web page of the Add Printer Wizard, click on Next.
- On the next page, hit Local camera of Canon PowerShot SX150 IS attached to this personal computer. Significant note: Make certain that the Automatically identify and install my Plug and Play camera check pack is not selected.
- Click on Next.
Canon PowerShot SX150 IS Driver Download
Next, tell the wizard where to look for the camera driver files that you extracted:.
- On this page, press Have Disk. The Install From Disk dialog box opens.
- In the Install From Disk dialog box, click on Browse, afterwards discover the folder to which you extracted the camera driver files.
- When you have actually situated the right folder, press Open.
- The path from your folder can appear in the copy manufacturer’s files off box in the Install From Disk dialog box.Select OK.
Now, provide the wizard by the final items of information that it requires to install the camera driver files:
- The LCD cameras that you will install needs to be provided in the Install camera Software dialog box. Select the Canon PowerShot SX150 IS camera to link up, afterwards click on Next.
- If you are prompted to make use of an existing driver, choose Replace existing driver, afterwards click on Next. When you pick to replace the existing driver, Windows will definitely attempt to change the present files on your system with the fresh ones that you installed.
- On the following page, click on Next if you plan to approve the recommended camera name and use the Canon PowerShot SX150 IS driver as your default camera. Alternatively, transform these setups to just what you like, afterwards press Next.
- If you see the camera Sharing page next in the wizard, you can share your camera in order that various other notebooks on your home network may use this to print. Select Share name, afterwards point out a name for theshared camera.
Canon PowerShot SX150 IS Driver Installation
Typically, hit “Do not share this camera”. After you have indeed taken your options, hit Next. You could be requested to enter optional location info for the camera. Type the location of the camera for example a Home Office, afterwards click on Next.
Then finally, authenticate whether you can easily print a test page:
- On the Print Test Page page of the wizard, click on Yes to print a test page. Afterwards click on Next, afterwards click on Finish.
- If you can print a test page properly, you are really finished. However, if the test page was actually not printed properly, you still get some troubleshooting to carry out that is definitely past the scope of this content.
To start with, click Troubleshooting in the Add Printer Wizard to discover whether this may provide you useful data. If that does not clear up your Canon PowerShot SX150 IS camera complication, visit Next Steps for some ensuing steps that you might possibly intend to have.
Some products are compatible with the operating system selected and when connected to a computer via a USB cable the camera should be automatically detected as a media device. It is not required to install a driver. For setting up a Wi-Fi connection please refer to the user manual of your product
PowerShot SX150 IS Drivers, Software & Manuals for Windows
|PowerShot SX150 ISæFull Driver and Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit]æPowerShot SX150 IS Canon Camera USB WIA Driver for Windows|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit] PowerShot SX150 IS Canon Camera WIA Driver|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit] Canon Camera TWAIN Driver|
|Service Pack for PowerShot SX150 IS Canon Camera PTP TWAIN Driver|
|PowerShot SX150 IS User Manual (Windows)|
PowerShot SX150 IS Drivers, Software & Manuals for Macintosh
|PowerShot SX150 ISæFull Driver and Software Package (macOS 10.13/10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/OS X 10.7)|
|Canon Camera USB WIA Driver for Macintosh|
|PowerShot SX150 IS Canon Camera WIA Driver|
|PowerShot SX150 IS Canon Camera TWAIN Driver|
|PowerShot SX150 IS User Manual (Mac OS)|
PowerShot SX150 IS Drivers, Software & Manuals for Linux
Do not forget to give feedback for the betterment of Technodrivers. Cheers!