Canon PowerShot SX240 HS Driver Download – Hi there, fellow Canon PowerShot SX240 HS user! When all the camera driver files are extracted, you still ought to install the camera driver. To this extent heed these Technodrivers moves, as you can surely use the Add Printer Wizard in order to help you do this.
On this page, you have to select the slot that the camera would make use of to communicate with the desktop computer. Some desktop computers operate LTP ports. If your camera is actually connected to a USB slot, select the USB slot choice in the following slot list, and click on Next.
Canon PowerShot SX240 HS Driver Overview
To start with, open the Add Printer Wizard:
- Click Start, and afterwards click Run.
- In the Open box, type Control graphics cameras], and afterwards select OK. The “cameras and Faxes” page opens.
- Under camera Tasks in the navigation pane on the left, click Add a printer. The Add Printer Wizard will opens up.
Next, notify the wizard how you wish the computer system to communicate with the camera. Next, inform the wizard that you wish to add a local camera:
- On the first page from the Add Printer Wizard, click on Next.
- On the page, click on Local camera of Canon PowerShot SX240 HS connected to this computer or laptop. Significant note: Make clear that the Automatically detect and install my Plug and Play camera check pack is actually not picked.
- Click Next.
Canon PowerShot SX240 HS Driver Download
Then, notify the wizard where to locate the camera driver files that you extracted:.
- On this page, click Have Disk. The Install From Disk dialog box opens up.
- In the Install From Disk dialog box, hit Browse, and afterwards identify the directory to which you extracted the camera driver files.
- When you have actually found the proper directory, click Open.
- The path for your directory must right now turn up in the copy creator’s files from box in the Install From Disk dialog box.Click on OK.
Now, give the wizard with the remaining bits information that it requires to install the camera driver files:
- The ink-jet cameras that you can install should be actually provided in the Install camera Software dialog box. Select the Canon PowerShot SX240 HS camera to attach, and afterwards hit Next.
- If you are actually prompted to utilize an existing driver, select Replace existing driver, and afterwards hit Next. When you pick to upgrade the existing driver, Windows will likely try to switch out the files on your device using the fresh ones that you downloaded.
- On the subsequent page, hit Next if you choose to approve the suggested camera name and use the Canon PowerShot SX240 HS driver as your default camera. Else, change these settings to the things you want, and afterwards click Next.
- If you discover the camera Sharing page next in the wizard, you can share your camera so that additional computer systems on your home system could utilize that to print. Click on Share name, and afterwards stipulate a name for thecommon camera.
Canon PowerShot SX240 HS Driver Installation
If you don’t, click on “Do not share this camera”. After you have taken your choice, click on Next. You could be inquired to enter optional location info for the camera. Type the location of the camera as an example a Home Office, and afterwards hit Next.
Andfinally, verify whether you could print a test page:
- On the Print Test Page page from the wizard, hit Yes to print a test page. After that hit Next, and afterwards hit Finish.
- If you can print a test page excellently, you are undoubtedly done. On the other hand, if the test page was couldn’t be printed properly, you still have some troubleshooting to complete that is outside the range of this particular guide.
To begin with, click Troubleshooting in the Add Printer Wizard to discover whether that is able to provide you valuable relevant information. If that does not fix your Canon PowerShot SX240 HS camera trouble, go to Next Steps for some subsequent ways that you can intend to have.
Some products are compatible with the operating system selected and when connected to a computer via a USB cable the camera should be automatically detected as a media device. It is not required to install a driver. For setting up a Wi-Fi connection please refer to the user manual of your product
PowerShot SX240 HS Drivers, Software & Manuals for Windows
|PowerShot SX240 HSæFull Driver and Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit]æPowerShot SX240 HS Canon Camera USB WIA Driver for Windows|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit] PowerShot SX240 HS Canon Camera WIA Driver|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit] Canon Camera TWAIN Driver|
|Service Pack for PowerShot SX240 HS Canon Camera PTP TWAIN Driver|
|PowerShot SX240 HS User Manual (Windows)|
PowerShot SX240 HS Drivers, Software & Manuals for Macintosh
|PowerShot SX240 HSæFull Driver and Software Package (macOS 10.13/10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/OS X 10.7)|
|Canon Camera USB WIA Driver for Macintosh|
|PowerShot SX240 HS Canon Camera WIA Driver|
|PowerShot SX240 HS Canon Camera TWAIN Driver|
|PowerShot SX240 HS User Manual (Mac OS)|
PowerShot SX240 HS Drivers, Software & Manuals for Linux
And don’t forget to give feedback for the betterment of Technodrivers. Cheers!