Canon PowerShot SX260 HS Driver Download – Hi there, fellow Canon PowerShot SX260 HS user! When all the camera driver files are extracted, you still ought to install the camera driver. Hence heed these Technodrivers procedures, as you utilize the Add Printer Wizard to guide you do this.
On this page, you ought to pick out the port that the camera should utilize to interact through the personalcomputer. The majority of personal computers employ LTP ports. If your camera is linked to a USB port, select the USB port option in the following port list, then click Next.
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS Driver Overview
Before anything else, launch the Add Printer Wizard:
- Click Start, then afterwards click Run.
- In the Open box, type Control cameras], then afterwards click OK. The “cameras and Faxes” page sets up.
- Under camera Tasks in the navigation pane on the left, click Add a printer. The Add Printer Wizard will opens up.
Later, tell the wizard how you prefer the desktop computer to interact by the camera. Next, inform the wizard that you want to add a local camera:
- On the first webpage from the Add Printer Wizard, click Next.
- On the page, click Local camera of Canon PowerShot SX260 HS connected to this home computer. Essential note: Make sure that the Automatically recognize and install my Plug and Play camera check pack is truly not picked.
- Click Next.
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS Driver Download
Thereafter, tell the wizard where to get the camera driver files that you extracted:.
- On this page, click Have Disk. The Install From Disk dialog box opens up.
- In the Install From Disk dialog box, hit Browse, then afterwards spot the directory to which you extracted the camera driver files.
- When you have found the right directory, click Open.
- The path for your directory shall appear in the copy manufacturer’s files from box in the Install From Disk dialog box.Push OK.
Now, provide the wizard by the final bits relevant information that it needs to install the camera driver files:
- The LCD cameras that you can easily install ought to be listed in the Install camera Software dialog box. Select the Canon PowerShot SX260 HS camera to connect, then afterwards hit Next.
- If you are actually prompted to choose an existing driver, choose Replace existing driver, then afterwards hit Next. When you select to removed and replace the existing driver, Windows will certainly attempt to switch out the existing files on your device with the fresh ones that you downloaded and install.
- On the next page, hit Next if you intend to accept the suggested camera label as well as utilize the Canon PowerShot SX260 HS driver as your default camera. Otherwise, transform these setups to what exactly you like, then afterwards click Next.
- If you view the camera Sharing page next in the wizard, you could share your camera to ensure different PCs on your home system may utilize that to print. Push Share label, then afterwards stipulate a label for themutual camera.
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS Driver Installation
Typically, click “Do not share this camera”. After you have actually taken your selection, click Next. You may possibly be inquired to enter optional location information for the camera. Type the location of the camera for example a Home Office, then afterwards hit Next.
Andfinally, confirm whether you are able to print a test page:
- On the Print Test Page page from the wizard, hit Yes to print a test page. Subsequently hit Next, then afterwards hit Finish.
- If you could print a test page excellently, you are really completed. However, if the test page was actually couldn’t be printed properly, you still have some troubleshooting to execute that is truly past the scope of this write-up.
First, hit Troubleshooting in the Add Printer Wizard to find whether that is able to present you valuable tips. If that does not settle your Canon PowerShot SX260 HS camera condition, visit Next Steps for some subsequent steps that you could perhaps choose to take.
Some products are compatible with the operating system selected and when connected to a computer via a USB cable the camera should be automatically detected as a media device. It is not required to install a driver. For setting up a Wi-Fi connection please refer to the user manual of your product
PowerShot SX260 HS Drivers, Software & Manuals for Windows
|PowerShot SX260 HSæFull Driver and Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit]æPowerShot SX260 HS Canon Camera USB WIA Driver for Windows|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit] PowerShot SX260 HS Canon Camera WIA Driver|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit] Canon Camera TWAIN Driver|
|Service Pack for PowerShot SX260 HS Canon Camera PTP TWAIN Driver|
|PowerShot SX260 HS User Manual (Windows)|
PowerShot SX260 HS Drivers, Software & Manuals for Macintosh
|PowerShot SX260 HSæFull Driver and Software Package (macOS 10.13/10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/OS X 10.7)|
|Canon Camera USB WIA Driver for Macintosh|
|PowerShot SX260 HS Canon Camera WIA Driver|
|PowerShot SX260 HS Canon Camera TWAIN Driver|
|PowerShot SX260 HS User Manual (Mac OS)|
PowerShot SX260 HS Drivers, Software & Manuals for Linux
Do not forget to give feedback for the improvement of Technodrivers. Cheers!