Canon PowerShot SX540 HS Driver Download – Hi there, fellow Canon PowerShot SX540 HS user! As soon as all the camera driver data are extracted, you still ought to install the camera driver. Therefore, use these Technodrivers measures, as you are able to use the Add Printer Wizard to aid you do this.
On this page, you need to decide the port that the camera can use to connect with the PC. The majority of the computer or laptops work with LTP slots. If your camera is connected to a USB port, select the USB port choice in the following port list, and click on Next.
Canon PowerShot SX540 HS Driver Overview
First off, start the Add Printer Wizard:
- Click Start, and select Run.
- In the Open box, type Control ink-jet cameras], and hit OK. The “cameras and Faxes” page opens.
- Under camera Tasks in the navigation pane on the left, select Add a printer. The Add Printer Wizard will opens up.
Later, tell the wizard how you prefer the device to connect by the camera. Afterward, inform the wizard that you would like to add a local camera:
- On the very first page of the Add Printer Wizard, click on Next.
- On the subsequent page, click Local camera of Canon PowerShot SX540 HS connected to this personal computer. Key note: Make clear that the Automatically detect and install my Plug and Play camera check pack is simply not selected.
- Click Next.
Canon PowerShot SX540 HS Driver Download
Afterwhile, tell the wizard where to look for the camera driver data that you extracted:.
- On this page, select Have Disk. The Install From Disk dialog box opens up.
- In the Install From Disk dialog box, click Browse, and find the folder to which you extracted the camera driver data.
- When you have actually placed the exact folder, select Open.
- The path of your folder must now appear in the copy company’s files from box in the Install From Disk dialog box.Hit OK.
Now, provide the wizard by the last bits of relevant information that it will need to install the camera driver files:
- The LCD cameras that you might install need to be actually listed in the Install camera Software dialog box. Select the Canon PowerShot SX540 HS camera to hook up, and click Next.
- If you are prompted to work with an existing driver, choose Replace existing driver, and click Next. When you select to substitute the existing driver, Windows will certainly attempt to replace the current data on your device using the fresh ones that you downloaded and install.
- On the next page, click Next if you prefer to accept the recommended camera title and also use the Canon PowerShot SX540 HS driver as your default camera. If you don’t, adjust these setups to what you like, and select Next.
- If you discover the camera Sharing page next in the wizard, you might share your camera to ensure different computer systems on your home network can easily utilize it to print. Hit Share title, and stipulate a title for theshared camera.
Canon PowerShot SX540 HS Driver Installation
If not, click “Do not share this camera”. After you have indeed made your choice, click Next. You may be asked to enter optional location details for the camera. Type the location of the camera for example a Home Office, and click Next.
Last but not least, make sure whether you are able to print a test page:
- On the Print Test Page page of the wizard, click Yes to print a test page. Soon after click Next, and click Finish.
- If you might print a test page easily, you are simply completed. On the other hand, if the test page was actually not printed successfully, you still have some troubleshooting to perform that is undoubtedly past the reach of the write-up.
First, click Troubleshooting in the Add Printer Wizard to find whether it can give you beneficial tips. If that does not clear up your Canon PowerShot SX540 HS camera complication, visit Next Steps for some subsequent moves that you could intend to utilize.
Some products are compatible with the operating system selected and when connected to a computer via a USB cable the camera should be automatically detected as a media device. It is not required to install a driver. For setting up a Wi-Fi connection please refer to the user manual of your product
PowerShot SX540 HS Drivers, Software & Manuals for Windows
|PowerShot SX540 HSæFull Driver and Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit]æPowerShot SX540 HS Canon Camera USB WIA Driver for Windows|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit] PowerShot SX540 HS Canon Camera WIA Driver|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit] Canon Camera TWAIN Driver|
|Service Pack for PowerShot SX540 HS Canon Camera PTP TWAIN Driver|
|PowerShot SX540 HS User Manual (Windows)|
PowerShot SX540 HS Drivers, Software & Manuals for Macintosh
|PowerShot SX540 HSæFull Driver and Software Package (macOS 10.13/10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/OS X 10.7)|
|Canon Camera USB WIA Driver for Macintosh|
|PowerShot SX540 HS Canon Camera WIA Driver|
|PowerShot SX540 HS Canon Camera TWAIN Driver|
|PowerShot SX540 HS User Manual (Mac OS)|
PowerShot SX540 HS Drivers, Software & Manuals for Linux
Don’t forget to give feedback for the improvement of Technodrivers. Cheers!