CanoScan 9000F Driver Download – Hi there, fellow CanoScan 9000F user! When all the scanner driver data are extracted, you still need to install the scanner driver. Therefore, observe these Technodrivers tips, as you could utilize the Add Printer Wizard to help you do this.
On this page, you need to single out the port that the scanner may use to interact through the laptop computer. Almost all PCs choose LTP slots. If your scanner is plugged to a USB port, pick the USB port choice in the following port list, then click Next.
CanoScan 9000F Driver Overview
In the first place, open up the Add Printer Wizard:
- Click on Start, afterwards select Run.
- In the Open box, type Control laser scanners], afterwards select OK. The “scanners and Faxes” window opens up.
- Under scanner Tasks in the navigation pane on the left, select Add a printer. The Add Printer Wizard will opens up.
Next off, tell the wizard how you wish the notebook to interact with the scanner. Later, notify the wizard that you want to add a local scanner:
- On the very first page from the Add Printer Wizard, click Next.
- On the following page, hit Local scanner of CanoScan 9000F attached to this computer system. Very important note: Make certain that the Automatically sense and install my Plug and Play scanner check box is simply not selected.
- Click on Next.
CanoScan 9000F Driver Download
Afterwhile, tell the wizard where to identify the scanner driver data that you extracted:.
- On this page, select Have Disk. The Install From Disk dialog box opens up.
- In the Install From Disk dialog box, click on Browse, afterwards situate the folder to which you extracted the scanner driver data.
- When you have situated the appropriate folder, select Open.
- The path for your folder can right now emerge in the copy producer’s files from box in the Install From Disk dialog box.Push OK.
Now, provide the wizard with the remaining components of relevant information that it requires to install the scanner driver files:
- The laser scanners that you can install should be noted in the Install scanner Software dialog box. Select the CanoScan 9000F scanner to plug, afterwards click on Next.
- If you are actually prompted to utilize an existing driver, select Replace existing driver, afterwards click on Next. When you select to switch the existing driver, Windows will probably aim to replace the current data on your system with the new ones that you downloaded.
- On the following page, click on Next if you prefer to accept the recommended scanner label and utilize the CanoScan 9000F driver as your default scanner. If not, modify these settings to the things you would prefer, afterwards select Next.
- If you find the scanner Sharing page next in the wizard, you could share your scanner in order that various other computers on your home system can easily utilize that to print. Push Share label, afterwards determine a label for thecommon scanner.
CanoScan 9000F Driver Installation
Typically, hit “Do not share this scanner”. After you have indeed taken your option, hit Next. You might be asked to enter optional location information for the scanner. Type the location of the scanner for example a Home Office, afterwards click on Next.
Last of all, verify whether you can easily print a test page:
- On the Print Test Page page from the wizard, click on Yes to print a test page. Afterwards click on Next, afterwards click on Finish.
- If you could print a test page successfully, you are simply done. On the other hand, if the test page was not printed properly, you still have some troubleshooting to perform that is actually past the extent of the column.
First off, go over Troubleshooting in the Add Printer Wizard to see whether that can give you handy guidance. If that does not clear up your CanoScan 9000F scanner problem, go to Next Steps for some next ways that you may possibly intend to get.
CanoScan 9000F Drivers, Software and Manuals for Windows
|CanoScan 9000FæFull Driver and Software Package (Windows)|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit]æCanoScan 9000F ScanGear Latest Version|
|CanoScan 9000F User Manual (Windows)|
CanoScan 9000F Drivers, Software and Manuals for Macintosh
|CanoScan 9000FæFull Driver and Software Package (Mac OS)|
|CanoScan 9000F ScanGear Latest Version|
|CanoScan 9000F User Manual (Mac OS)|
CanoScan 9000F Drivers, Software and Manuals for Linux
Do not forget to give feedback for the improvement of Technodrivers. Cheers!