CanoScan LiDE 120 Driver Download – Hi there, fellow CanoScan LiDE 120 user! When all the scanner driver data are extracted, you still have to install the scanner driver. Hence stick to these Technodrivers actions, as you will utilize the Add Printer Wizard to assist you do this.
On this page, you must absolutely select the slot that the scanner are going to use to connect through the desktop computer. The majority of the personal computers work with LTP slots. If your scanner is actually hooked up to a USB slot, choose the USB slot option in the following slot list, after that click on Next.
CanoScan LiDE 120 Driver Overview
In the first place, open the Add Printer Wizard:
- Select Start, and afterwards click Run.
- In the Open box, type Control laser scanners], and afterwards click OK. The “scanners and Faxes” page opens.
- Under scanner Tasks in the navigation pane on the left, click Add a printer. The Add Printer Wizard will opens.
Afterward, instruct the wizard how you wish the device to connect with the scanner. Afterwhile, inform the wizard that you wish to add a local scanner:
- On the first page from the Add Printer Wizard, click on Next.
- On the page, click Local scanner of CanoScan LiDE 120 connected to this device. Important note: Make certain that the Automatically discover and install my Plug and Play scanner check box is simply not selected.
- Select Next.
CanoScan LiDE 120 Driver Download
Subsequently, instruct the wizard where to discover the scanner driver data that you extracted:.
- On this page, click Have Disk. The Install From Disk dialog box opens.
- In the Install From Disk dialog box, click on Browse, and afterwards locate the directory to which you extracted the scanner driver data.
- When you have actually situated the right directory, click Open.
- The path from your directory should now emerge in the copy creator’s files off box in the Install From Disk dialog box.Press OK.
Now, give the wizard with the final components data that it requires to install the scanner driver files:
- The ink-jet scanners that you may install need to be actually detailed in the Install scanner Software dialog box. Select the CanoScan LiDE 120 scanner to attach, and afterwards click on Next.
- If you are prompted to make the most of an existing driver, select Replace existing driver, and afterwards click on Next. When you select to change the existing driver, Windows will certainly try to change the existing data on your device using the fresh ones that you downloaded.
- On the subsequent page, click on Next if you would like to allow the recommended scanner name as well as utilize the CanoScan LiDE 120 driver as your default scanner. In any other case, change these setups to precisely what you would prefer, and afterwards click Next.
- If you see the scanner Sharing page next in the wizard, you could share your scanner so that other computer or laptops on your home network could employ this to print. Press Share name, and afterwards define a name for thecommon scanner.
CanoScan LiDE 120 Driver Installation
Otherwise, click “Do not share this scanner”. After you have already taken your selection, click Next. You may well be requested to enter optional location information for the scanner. Type the location of the scanner such as a Home Office, and afterwards click on Next.
At last, verify whether you can print a test page:
- On the Print Test Page page from the wizard, click on Yes to print a test page. After that click on Next, and afterwards click on Finish.
- If you could print a test page proficiently, you are simply done. At the same time, if the test page was actually never printed properly, you still have some troubleshooting to accomplish that is definitely beyond the range of this column.
First off, get on Troubleshooting in the Add Printer Wizard to see whether this can give you effective relevant information. If that does not address your CanoScan LiDE 120 scanner situation, visit Next Steps for some subsequent ways that you might just wish to have.
CanoScan LiDE 120 Drivers, Software and Manuals for Windows
|CanoScan LiDE 120æFull Driver and Software Package (Windows)|
|[Windows 32bit/64bit]æCanoScan LiDE 120 ScanGear Latest Version|
|CanoScan LiDE 120 User Manual (Windows)|
CanoScan LiDE 120 Drivers, Software and Manuals for Macintosh
|CanoScan LiDE 120æFull Driver and Software Package (Mac OS)|
|CanoScan LiDE 120 ScanGear Latest Version|
|CanoScan LiDE 120 User Manual (Mac OS)|
CanoScan LiDE 120 Drivers, Software and Manuals for Linux
And don’t forget to give feedback for the betterment of Technodrivers. Cheers!