Download Amazon Fire OS Printing Support – Hi there, fellow Amazon Fire OS Printing Support user! As soon as all the camera driver data are extracted, you still need to install the camera driver. observe these Technodrivers steps, as you can certainly use the Add Printer Wizard to help you do this.
On this page, you must absolutely pick out the slot that the camera are going to use to communicate with the home computer. Many laptops choose LTP slots. If your camera is actually attached to a USB slot, pick the USB slot choice in the following slot list, and click on Next.
Download Amazon Fire OS Printing Support Overview
First off, open the Add Printer Wizard:
- Click on Start, and then click on Run.
- In the Open box, type Control ink-jet cameras], and then select OK. The “cameras and Faxes” window sets up.
- Under camera Tasks in the navigation pane on the left, click on Add a printer. The Add Printer Wizard will opens.
Afterwhile, inform the wizard how you prefer the laptop computer to communicate with the camera. Then, inform the wizard that you add a local camera:
- On the initial web page of the Add Printer Wizard, click on Next.
- On the subsequent page, click Local camera of Amazon Fire OS Printing Support connected to this laptop or computer. Important note: Make sure that the Automatically detect and install my Plug and Play camera check pack is truly not selected.
- Click on Next.
Download Amazon Fire OS Printing Support Download
Then, inform the wizard where to identify the camera driver data that you extracted:.
- On this page, click on Have Disk. The Install From Disk dialog box opens.
- In the Install From Disk dialog box, select Browse, and then locate the folder to which you extracted the camera driver data.
- When you have actually situated the exact folder, click on Open.
- The path of your folder shall right now turn up in the copy company’s files off box in the Install From Disk dialog box.Press OK.
Now, provide the wizard with the last parts of info that it will need to install the camera driver files:
- The color cameras that you may install ought to be actually specified in the Install camera Software dialog box. Select the Amazon Fire OS Printing Support camera to plug, and then select Next.
- If you are prompted to use an existing driver, select Replace existing driver, and then select Next. When you pick to replace the existing driver, Windows will try to upgrade the data on your equipment with the new ones that you acquired.
- On the next page, select Next if you wish to allow the recommended camera title and also use the Amazon Fire OS Printing Support driver as your default camera. If you don’t, modify these setups to what you have apreference for, and then click on Next.
- If you notice the camera Sharing page next in the wizard, you are able to share your camera to ensure that many other laptops on your home system can easily make use of this to print. Press Share title, and then define a title for theshared camera.
Download Amazon Fire OS Printing Support Installation
Or else, click “Do not share this camera”. After you have made your options, click Next. You may possibly be asked to enter optional location information for the camera. Type the location of the camera for instance a Home Office, and then select Next.
Eventually, determine whether you could print a test page:
- On the Print Test Page page of the wizard, select Yes to print a test page. And then select Next, and then select Finish.
- If you are able to print a test page efficiently, you are actually finished. The fact is, if the test page was could not be printed effectively, you still have some troubleshooting to accomplish that is certainly past the reach of this short article.
Initially, click on Troubleshooting in the Add Printer Wizard to discover whether this can give you practical important information. If that does not deal with your Amazon Fire OS Printing Support camera problem, visit Next Steps for some subsequent ways that you will plan to take.
Don’t forget to give feedback for the betterment of Technodrivers. Cheers!