Download EFI FierySpark Designer RIP (Epson Stylus Pro 5500 / 10000) – Hi there, fellow EFI FierySpark Designer RIP (Epson Stylus Pro 5500 / 10000) user! Now that all the camera driver data are extracted, you still must install the camera driver. Therefore, consider these Technodrivers tips, as you could employ the Add Printer Wizard to assist you do this.
On this page, you must select the slot that the camera will utilize to connect through the home computer. Almost all laptop or computers operate LTP ports. If your camera is linked to a USB slot, select the USB slot choice in the following slot list, and then click Next.
Download EFI FierySpark Designer RIP (Epson Stylus Pro 5500 / 10000) Overview
To begin with, start the Add Printer Wizard:
- Click Start, afterwards click on Run.
- In the Open box, type Control laser cameras], afterwards click OK. The “cameras and Faxes” window opens up.
- Under camera Tasks in the navigation pane on the left, click on Add a printer. The Add Printer Wizard will opens.
Subsequently, instruct the wizard how you prefer the laptop computer to connect by the camera. Then, tell the wizard that you intend to add a local camera:
- On the 1st webpage from the Add Printer Wizard, click Next.
- On the subsequent page, click on Local camera of EFI FierySpark Designer RIP (Epson Stylus Pro 5500 / 10000) connected to this device. Crucial note: Make clear that the Automatically identify and install my Plug and Play camera check pack is truly not chosen.
- Click Next.
Download EFI FierySpark Designer RIP (Epson Stylus Pro 5500 / 10000) Download
Later, instruct the wizard where to select the camera driver data that you extracted:.
- On this page, click on Have Disk. The Install From Disk dialog box opens.
- In the Install From Disk dialog box, click on Browse, afterwards find the directory to which you extracted the camera driver data.
- When you have actually placed the exact directory, click on Open.
- The path for your directory can surface in the copy maker’s files off box in the Install From Disk dialog box.Select OK.
Now, give the wizard by the final parts details that it needs to install the camera driver files:
- The ink-jet cameras that you might install need to be specified in the Install camera Software dialog box. Select the EFI FierySpark Designer RIP (Epson Stylus Pro 5500 / 10000) camera to connect, afterwards click on Next.
- If you are actually prompted to use an existing driver, select Replace existing driver, afterwards click on Next. When you pick to removed and replace the existing driver, Windows will certainly try to substitute the current data on your equipment using the fresh ones that you acquired.
- On the following page, click on Next if you intend to accept the suggested camera label as well as employ the EFI FierySpark Designer RIP (Epson Stylus Pro 5500 / 10000) driver as your default camera. Alternatively, transform these setups to exactly what you favor, afterwards click on Next.
- If you discover the camera Sharing page next in the wizard, you can share your camera to ensure that some other computer or laptops on your home network can surely use that to print. Select Share label, afterwards specify a label for theshared camera.
Download EFI FierySpark Designer RIP (Epson Stylus Pro 5500 / 10000) Installation
Alternatively, click on “Do not share this camera”. After you have already made your options, click on Next. You can be requested to enter optional location information for the camera. Type the location of the camera as an example a Home Office, afterwards click on Next.
To finish, check out whether you can print a test page:
- On the Print Test Page page from the wizard, click on Yes to print a test page. Afterwards click on Next, afterwards click on Finish.
- If you can print a test page safely andeffectively, you are actually completed. The fact is, if the test page was could not be printed properly, you still get some troubleshooting to work on that is without a doubt beyond the scope of this content.
First off, hit Troubleshooting in the Add Printer Wizard to discover whether that may give you handy data. If that does not work out your EFI FierySpark Designer RIP (Epson Stylus Pro 5500 / 10000) camera situation, visit Next Steps for some ensuing process that you may possibly like to take.
And don’t forget to give feedback for the betterment of Technodrivers. Cheers!