Download Epson C12C800WN (EpsonNet 802.11b Wireless Print Server) – Hi there, fellow Epson C12C800WN (EpsonNet 802.11b Wireless Print Server) user! Now that all the camera driver data are extracted, you still must install the camera driver. Therefore, observe these Technodrivers measures, as you can employ the Add Printer Wizard to assist you do this.
On this page, you need to decide on the slot that the camera would utilize to connect through the home computer. Some laptop or computers make use of LTP slots. If your camera is actually linked to a USB slot, pick out the USB slot option in the following slot list, after that click on Next.
Download Epson C12C800WN (EpsonNet 802.11b Wireless Print Server) Overview
Initially, open the Add Printer Wizard:
- Click Start, afterwards hit Run.
- In the Open box, type Control lcd cameras], afterwards push OK. The “cameras and Faxes” window opens.
- Under camera Tasks in the navigation pane on the left, hit Add a printer. The Add Printer Wizard will opens.
Subsequently, inform the wizard how you need the PC to connect with the camera. Next, inform the wizard that you want to add a local camera:
- On the 1st webpage from the Add Printer Wizard, click on Next.
- On the subsequent page, click on Local camera of Epson C12C800WN (EpsonNet 802.11b Wireless Print Server) attached to this laptop computer. Very important note: Make clear that the Automatically find and install my Plug and Play camera check pack is not selected.
- Click Next.
Download Epson C12C800WN (EpsonNet 802.11b Wireless Print Server) Download
Thereafter, inform the wizard where to look for the camera driver data that you extracted:.
- On this page, hit Have Disk. The Install From Disk dialog box opens.
- In the Install From Disk dialog box, click Browse, afterwards identify the directory to which you extracted the camera driver data.
- When you have found the precise directory, hit Open.
- The path from your directory must right now appear in the copy manufacturer’s files off box in the Install From Disk dialog box.Select OK.
Now, supply the wizard with the remaining items of details that it will need to install the camera driver files:
- The ink-jet cameras that you might install should be actually listed in the Install camera Software dialog box. Select the Epson C12C800WN (EpsonNet 802.11b Wireless Print Server) camera to plug, afterwards click Next.
- If you are prompted to utilize an existing driver, choose Replace existing driver, afterwards click Next. When you choose to upgrade the existing driver, Windows will attempt to change the present data on your system with the new ones that you downloaded and install.
- On the subsequent page, click Next if you want to accept the recommended camera title and also employ the Epson C12C800WN (EpsonNet 802.11b Wireless Print Server) driver as your default camera. Otherwise, change these settings to precisely what you want, afterwards hit Next.
- If you notice the camera Sharing page next in the wizard, you can share your camera to make sure that various devices on your home system may utilize this to print. Select Share title, afterwards stipulate a title for themutual camera.
Download Epson C12C800WN (EpsonNet 802.11b Wireless Print Server) Installation
Otherwise, click on “Do not share this camera”. After you have actually taken your choices, click on Next. You may possibly be inquired to enter optional location details for the camera. Type the location of the camera such as a Home Office, afterwards click Next.
Andfinally, authenticate whether you can easily print a test page:
- On the Print Test Page page from the wizard, click Yes to print a test page. Next click Next, afterwards click Finish.
- If you can print a test page competently, you are undoubtedly completed. Unfortunately, if the test page was actually couldn’t be printed effectively, you still have some troubleshooting to do that is usually outside the range in this post.
First, click Troubleshooting in the Add Printer Wizard to see whether this can deliver you useful advice. If that does not work out your Epson C12C800WN (EpsonNet 802.11b Wireless Print Server) camera complication, check out Next Steps for some next steps that you may perhaps desire to take.
Also, don’t forget to give feedback for the betterment of Technodrivers. Cheers!