Download Epson C82310/11 (Parallel I/F) – Hi there, fellow Epson C82310/11 (Parallel I/F) user! Now that all the camera driver files are extracted, you still ought to install the camera driver. Thus stick to these Technodrivers procedures, as you could use the Add Printer Wizard in order to help you do this.
On this page, you must definitely choose the slot that the camera should use to connect with the PC. A lot of PCs choose LTP ports. If your camera is hooked up to a USB slot, pick out the USB slot choice in the following slot list, afterwards click Next.
Download Epson C82310/11 (Parallel I/F) Overview
To begin with, open the Add Printer Wizard:
- Hit Start, and then click on Run.
- In the Open box, type Control laser cameras], and then click OK. The “cameras and Faxes” window opens.
- Under camera Tasks in the navigation pane on the left, click on Add a printer. The Add Printer Wizard will opens up.
Subsequently, tell the wizard how you prefer the device to connect by the camera. Next off, tell the wizard that you plan to add a local camera:
- On the initial web page of the Add Printer Wizard, click Next.
- On the page, hit Local camera of Epson C82310/11 (Parallel I/F) attached to this laptop. Key note: Make certain that the Automatically spot and install my Plug and Play camera check pack is actually not picked.
- Hit Next.
Download Epson C82310/11 (Parallel I/F) Download
Afterward, tell the wizard where to look for the camera driver files that you extracted:.
- On this page, click on Have Disk. The Install From Disk dialog box opens up.
- In the Install From Disk dialog box, select Browse, and then find the folder to which you extracted the camera driver files.
- When you have found the proper folder, click on Open.
- The path for your folder should right now appear in the copy creator’s files from box in the Install From Disk dialog box.Push OK.
Now, provide the wizard by the final items of relevant information that it requires to install the camera driver files:
- The ink-jet cameras that you might install need to be specified in the Install camera Software dialog box. Select the Epson C82310/11 (Parallel I/F) camera to hook up, and then select Next.
- If you are actually prompted to employ an existing driver, choose Replace existing driver, and then select Next. When you pick to replace the existing driver, Windows will probably attempt to switch out the files on your device using the new ones that you acquired.
- On the subsequent page, select Next if you prefer to accept the suggested camera title as well as use the Epson C82310/11 (Parallel I/F) driver as your default camera. Alternatively, change these settings to things that you choose, and then click on Next.
- If you view the camera Sharing page next in the wizard, you can share your camera so that some other desktop computers on your home network can make use of that to print. Push Share title, and then determine a title for thecommon camera.
Download Epson C82310/11 (Parallel I/F) Installation
In any other case, hit “Do not share this camera”. After you have actually made your choices, hit Next. You might be inquired to enter optional location details for the camera. Type the location of the camera for instance a Home Office, and then select Next.
Eventually, confirm whether you are able to print a test page:
- On the Print Test Page page of the wizard, select Yes to print a test page. Afterwards select Next, and then select Finish.
- If you can print a test page efficiently, you are simply completed. At the same time, if the test page was couldn’t be printed effectively, you still get some troubleshooting to carry out that is truly outside the scope in this blog.
First and foremost, hit Troubleshooting in the Add Printer Wizard to see whether that might give you practical guidance. If that does not clear up your Epson C82310/11 (Parallel I/F) camera trouble, head to Next Steps for some subsequent guidelines that you might possibly prefer to have.
Also, don’t forget to give feedback for the betterment of Technodrivers. Cheers!