Download Epson Creative Print App for iOS – Hi there, fellow Epson Creative Print App for iOS user! Now that all the camera driver files are extracted, you still need to install the camera driver. stick to these Technodrivers guidelines, as you have the ability to employ the Add Printer Wizard to help you do this.
On this page, you have to decide on the port that the camera can utilize to connect with the device. Almost all computer or laptops work with LTP slots. If your camera is attached to a USB port, choose the USB port option in the following port list, afterwards click Next.
Download Epson Creative Print App for iOS Overview
To begin with, open up the Add Printer Wizard:
- Hit Start, and select Run.
- In the Open box, type Control graphics cameras], and hit OK. The “cameras and Faxes” window opens up.
- Under camera Tasks in the navigation pane on the left, select Add a printer. The Add Printer Wizard will opens up.
Later, notify the wizard how you like the laptop to connect with the camera. Next off, notify the wizard that you would like to add a local camera:
- On the very first page from the Add Printer Wizard, click Next.
- On the page, click Local camera of Epson Creative Print App for iOS attached to this computer. Significant note: Make clear that the Automatically discover and install my Plug and Play camera check box is actually not selected.
- Hit Next.
Download Epson Creative Print App for iOS Download
Thereafter, notify the wizard where to look for the camera driver files that you extracted:.
- On this page, select Have Disk. The Install From Disk dialog box opens up.
- In the Install From Disk dialog box, select Browse, and situate the directory to which you extracted the camera driver files.
- When you have situated the precise directory, select Open.
- The path of your directory shall show up in the copy maker’s files from box in the Install From Disk dialog box.Push OK.
Now, provide the wizard with the final parts of info that it needs to install the camera driver files:
- The laser cameras that you might install needs to be listed in the Install camera Software dialog box. Select the Epson Creative Print App for iOS camera to attach, and select Next.
- If you are prompted to employ an existing driver, choose Replace existing driver, and select Next. When you select to removed and replace the existing driver, Windows will certainly attempt to switch out the current files on your device using the new ones that you downloaded.
- On the following page, select Next if you wish to accept the suggested camera name and also employ the Epson Creative Print App for iOS driver as your default camera. Otherwise, change these settings to the things you would prefer, and select Next.
- If you view the camera Sharing page next in the wizard, you could share your camera to make sure that various other personal computers on your home system might employ it to print. Push Share name, and stipulate a name for themutual camera.
Download Epson Creative Print App for iOS Installation
In any other case, click “Do not share this camera”. After you have already made your choices, click Next. You may possibly be asked to enter optional location details for the camera. Type the location of the camera for instance a Home Office, and select Next.
Last of all, make sure whether you could print a test page:
- On the Print Test Page page from the wizard, select Yes to print a test page. And then select Next, and select Finish.
- If you could print a test page with success, you are really finished. On the other hand, if the test page was never printed successfully, you still get some troubleshooting to carry out that is past the scope in this blogpost.
To begin with, go over Troubleshooting in the Add Printer Wizard to discover whether it might provide you valuable knowledge. If that does not resolve your Epson Creative Print App for iOS camera situation, head to Next Steps for some subsequent moves that you could perhaps plan to get.
And don’t forget to give feedback for the improvement of Technodrivers. Cheers!