Download Epson iLabel App for Android – Hi there, fellow Epson iLabel App for Android user! When all the camera driver files are extracted, you still must install the camera driver. Therefore heed these Technodrivers procedures, as you have the ability to utilize the Add Printer Wizard in order to help you do this.
On this page, you must definitely select the slot that the camera can utilize to connect with the laptop or computer. Almost all home computers make use of LTP slots. If your camera is actually connected to a USB slot, pick out the USB slot choice in the following slot list, then click on Next.
Download Epson iLabel App for Android Overview
First off, launch the Add Printer Wizard:
- Hit Start, and after that hit Run.
- In the Open box, type Control ink-jet cameras], and after that click OK. The “cameras and Faxes” page opens up.
- Under camera Tasks in the navigation pane on the left, hit Add a printer. The Add Printer Wizard will opens.
Afterwhile, tell the wizard how you prefer the laptop computer to connect by the camera. Next off, inform the wizard that you wish to add a local camera:
- On the very first web page of the Add Printer Wizard, click on Next.
- On the upcoming page, click Local camera of Epson iLabel App for Android attached to this device. Key note: Make clear that the Automatically sense and install my Plug and Play camera check box is actually not selected.
- Hit Next.
Download Epson iLabel App for Android Download
Next off, tell the wizard where to discover the camera driver files that you extracted:.
- On this page, hit Have Disk. The Install From Disk dialog box opens.
- In the Install From Disk dialog box, click Browse, and after that locate the directory to which you extracted the camera driver files.
- When you have actually identified the proper directory, hit Open.
- The path of your directory should emerge in the copy company’s files from box in the Install From Disk dialog box.Click OK.
Now, give the wizard by the last bits of details that it requires to install the camera driver files:
- The LCD cameras that you can install needs to be provided in the Install camera Software dialog box. Select the Epson iLabel App for Android camera to plug, and after that click Next.
- If you are prompted to work with an existing driver, select Replace existing driver, and after that click Next. When you choose to switch out the existing driver, Windows will likely aim to substitute the present files on your unit with the new ones that you acquired.
- On the next page, click Next if you wish to approve the suggested camera label and also utilize the Epson iLabel App for Android driver as your default camera. In any other case, transform these settings to things that you like, and after that hit Next.
- If you discover the camera Sharing page next in the wizard, you may share your camera to ensure various personal PCs on your home system are able to make use of this to print. Click Share label, and after that specify a label for thecommon camera.
Download Epson iLabel App for Android Installation
Otherwise, click “Do not share this camera”. After you have actually made your option, click Next. You could be inquired to enter optional location information for the camera. Type the location of the camera such as a Home Office, and after that click Next.
Then finally, verify whether you may print a test page:
- On the Print Test Page page of the wizard, click Yes to print a test page. Afterwards click Next, and after that click Finish.
- If you may print a test page efficiently, you are really completed. Having said that, if the test page was could not be printed properly, you still get some troubleshooting to perform that is generally outside the range of this particular article.
To start with, click on Troubleshooting in the Add Printer Wizard to find whether this may give you beneficial info. If that does not settle your Epson iLabel App for Android camera trouble, check out Next Steps for some subsequent measures that you might like to take.
And don’t forget to give feedback for the betterment of Technodrivers. Cheers!