Epson Stylus 800 Driver Download – Hi there, fellow Epson Stylus 800 user! Since all the printer driver files are extracted, you still ought to install the printer driver. adhere to these Technodrivers moves, as you could utilize the Add Printer Wizard to assist you do this.
On this page, you ought to decide the port that the printer may use to connect through the desktop computer. Many computer or laptops use LTP slots. If your printer is actually plugged to a USB port, select the USB port choice in the following port list, and then click Next.
Epson Stylus 800 Driver Overview
Before anything else, open the Add Printer Wizard:
- Press Start, and then select Run.
- In the Open box, type Control ink-jet printers], and then push OK. The “Printers and Faxes” page opens up.
- Under Printer Tasks in the navigation pane on the left, select Add a Printer. The Add Printer Wizard will opens.
After, inform the wizard how you want the notebook to connect by the printer. Next off, notify the wizard that you intend to add a local printer:
- On the very first page of the Add Printer Wizard, click Next.
- On the following page, click Local Printer of Epson Stylus 800 attached to this personal computer. Significant note: Make sure that the Automatically recognize and install my Plug and Play printer check box is not selected.
- Press Next.
Epson Stylus 800 Driver Download
Next, inform the wizard where to find the printer driver files that you extracted:.
- On this page, select Have Disk. The Install From Disk dialog box opens.
- In the Install From Disk dialog box, press Browse, and then locate the directory to which you extracted the printer driver files.
- When you have situated the appropriate directory, select Open.
- The path of your directory must now show up in the copy maker’s files off box in the Install From Disk dialog box.Push OK.
Now, give the wizard by the final bits of relevant information that it needs to install the printer driver files:
- The ink-jet printers that you can easily install needs to be actually provided in the Install Printer Software dialog box. Select the Epson Stylus 800 printer to link, and then press Next.
- If you are prompted to use an existing driver, select Replace existing driver, and then press Next. When you select to change the existing driver, Windows is going to attempt to repair the present files on your system using the new ones that you downloaded.
- On the next page, press Next if you would like to allow the recommended printer name and utilize the Epson Stylus 800 driver as your default printer. Alternatively, modify these settings to what exactly you favor, and then select Next.
- If you see the Printer Sharing page next in the wizard, you are able to share your printer so that some other personal PCs on your home system may use this to print. Push Share name, and then stipulate a name for themutual printer.
Epson Stylus 800 Driver Installation
In different circumstances, click “Do not share this printer”. After you have made your option, click Next. You could be inquired to enter optional location information for the printer. Type the location of the printer as an example a Home Office, and then press Next.
To finish, check out whether you can easily print a test page:
- On the Print Test Page page of the wizard, press Yes to print a test page. Later press Next, and then press Finish.
- If you are able to print a test page excellently, you are actually completed. At the same time, if the test page was actually never printed successfully, you still get some troubleshooting to execute that is possibly past the range of this particular column.
First and foremost, get on Troubleshooting in the Add Printer Wizard to see whether this is able to present you handy details. If that does not deal with your Epson Stylus 800 printer problem, head to Next Steps for some ensuing moves that you may possibly plan to take.
Epson Stylus 800 Driver Download for MS-DOS – DOWNLOAD HERE
Also, don’t forget to give feedback for the betterment of Technodrivers. Cheers!