HP ENVY 5660 Driver DownLoad – Hi there, fellow HP ENVY 5660 user! As soon as all the printer driver files are extracted, you still have to install the printer driver. And so abide by these Technodrivers measures, as you might use the Add Printer Wizard to assist you do this.
On this page, you have to select the port that the printer can use to connect through the PC. The majority of the laptop or computers employ LTP slots. If your printer is plugged to a USB port, choose the USB port option in the following port list, and then click on Next.
HP ENVY 5660 Driver Overview
First off, initiate the Add Printer Wizard:
- Click Start, then click Run.
- In the Open box, type Control lcd printers], then hit OK. The “Printers and Faxes” page opens.
- Under Printer Tasks in the navigation pane on the left, click Add a Printer. The Add Printer Wizard will opens.
Subsequently, notify the wizard how you want the personal computer to connect by the printer. Next, tell the wizard that you intend to add a local printer:
- On the very first page from the Add Printer Wizard, click on Next.
- On the following page, click Local Printer of HP ENVY 5660 connected to this notebook. Necessary note: Make sure that the Automatically identify and install my Plug and Play printer check pack is not chosen.
- Click Next.
HP ENVY 5660 Driver Download
Next, notify the wizard where to look for the printer driver files that you extracted:.
- On this page, click Have Disk. The Install From Disk dialog box opens.
- In the Install From Disk dialog box, click Browse, then spot the folder to which you extracted the printer driver files.
- When you have actually located the correct folder, click Open.
- The path from your folder will now surface in the copy developer’s files from box in the Install From Disk dialog box.Hit OK.
Now, provide the wizard by the remaining components info that it needs to install the printer driver files:
- The LCD printers that you may install needs to be listed in the Install Printer Software dialog box. Select the HP ENVY 5660 printer to attach, then click Next.
- If you are prompted to choose an existing driver, select Replace existing driver, then click Next. When you select to switch out the existing driver, Windows will likely try to change the present files on your equipment using the new ones that you installed.
- On the subsequent page, click Next if you prefer to allow the suggested printer label and also use the HP ENVY 5660 driver as your default printer. If not, switch these settings to what you choose, then click Next.
- If you notice the Printer Sharing page next in the wizard, you may share your printer in order that some other PCs on your home network can employ that to print. Hit Share label, then specify a label for themutual printer.
HP ENVY 5660 Driver Installation
If you don’t, click “Do not share this printer”. After you have already taken your choices, click Next. You can be asked to enter optional location information for the printer. Type the location of the printer as an example a Home Office, then click Next.
Now, determine whether you may print a test page:
- On the Print Test Page page from the wizard, click Yes to print a test page. After that click Next, then click Finish.
- If you may print a test page with success, you are done. However, if the test page was actually could not be printed properly, you still have some troubleshooting to accomplish that is probably beyond the reach of this particular information.
First and foremost, hit Troubleshooting in the Add Printer Wizard to find whether that is able to provide you important information. If that does not resolve your HP ENVY 5660 printer situation, visit Next Steps for some ensuing actions that you may perhaps choose to take.
HP ENVY 5660 e-All-in-One Printer series Drivers, Software & Manuals for Windows
|HP ENVY 5660 e-All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|HP ENVY 5660 e-All-in-One Printer series Basic Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers|
HP ENVY 5660 e-All-in-One Printer series Drivers, Software & Manuals for Mac OS
HP ENVY 5660 e-All-in-One Printer series Drivers, Software & Manuals for Linux
|HP ENVY 5660 e-All-in-One Printer series Driver Support for Linux OS|
|Firmware Update Latest Version (Linux)|
Also, don’t forget to give feedback for the improvement of Technodrivers. Cheers!