HP LaserJet Fax Driver Download – Hi there, fellow HP LaserJet Fax user! Now that all the scanner driver data are extracted, you still need to install the scanner driver. Hence stick to these Technodrivers process, as you can easily use the Add Printer Wizard in order to help you do this.
On this page, you must definitely pick out the port that the scanner should use to connect with the desktop computer. The majority of laptops employ LTP ports. If your scanner is actually hooked up to a USB port, select the USB port option in the following port list, afterwards click on Next.
HP LaserJet Fax Driver Overview
Before all else, open the Add Printer Wizard:
- Press Start, and press Run.
- In the Open box, type Control graphics scanners], and push OK. The “scanners and Faxes” window opens.
- Under scanner Tasks in the navigation pane on the left, press Add a printer. The Add Printer Wizard will opens.
Next off, inform the wizard how you need the laptop computer to connect with the scanner. Later, notify the wizard that you want to add a local scanner:
- On the 1st page of the Add Printer Wizard, click on Next.
- On the next page, click Local scanner of HP LaserJet Fax connected to this computer system. Vital note: Make clear that the Automatically sense and install my Plug and Play scanner check pack is not picked.
- Press Next.
HP LaserJet Fax Driver Download
Next, inform the wizard where to select the scanner driver data that you extracted:.
- On this page, press Have Disk. The Install From Disk dialog box opens.
- In the Install From Disk dialog box, hit Browse, and locate the directory to which you extracted the scanner driver data.
- When you have actually identified the correct directory, press Open.
- The path of your directory shall now turn up in the copy maker’s files off box in the Install From Disk dialog box.Hit OK.
Now, give the wizard with the remaining items information that it will need to install the scanner driver files:
- The scanners that you can easily install should be actually shown in the Install scanner Software dialog box. Select the HP LaserJet Fax scanner to link up, and hit Next.
- If you are prompted to utilize an existing driver, pick Replace existing driver, and hit Next. When you select to removed and replace the existing driver, Windows will probably attempt to upgrade the current data on your computer with the fresh ones that you downloaded.
- On the next page, hit Next if you need to approve the recommended scanner name and also use the HP LaserJet Fax driver as your default scanner. Alternatively, switch these setups to precisely what you want, and press Next.
- If you discover the scanner Sharing page next in the wizard, you are able to share your scanner in order that many other laptop or desktops on your home network could employ that to print. Hit Share name, and determine a name for themutual scanner.
HP LaserJet Fax Driver Installation
In any other case, click “Do not share this scanner”. After you have already taken your selection, click Next. You can be asked to enter optional location info for the scanner. Type the location of the scanner as an example a Home Office, and hit Next.
Ultimately, determine whether you can easily print a test page:
- On the Print Test Page page of the wizard, hit Yes to print a test page. And then hit Next, and hit Finish.
- If you are able to print a test page proficiently, you are withouta doubt completed. Having said that, if the test page was actually never printed effectively, you still have some troubleshooting to execute that is actually past the reach of this write-up.
Before anything else, click on Troubleshooting in the Add Printer Wizard to find whether that is able to deliver you effective details. If that does not resolve your HP LaserJet Fax scanner condition, visit Next Steps for some next guidelines that you might just need to have.
HP LaserJet Fax Drivers, Software & Manuals for Windows
|HP LaserJet Fax Full Feature Software and Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|HP LaserJet Fax Basic Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers|
HP LaserJet Fax Drivers, Software & Manuals for Mac OS
HP LaserJet Fax Drivers, Software & Manuals for Linux
|HP LaserJet Fax Driver Support for Linux OS|
|Firmware Update Latest Version (Linux)|
Don’t forget to give feedback for the betterment of Technodrivers. Cheers!