HP Officejet k60 All-in-One Printer series Driver Download – Hi there, fellow HP Officejet k60 All-in-One Printer series user! Now that all the printer driver data are extracted, you still have to install the printer driver. Therefore stick to these Technodrivers guidelines, as you can surely utilize the Add Printer Wizard to guide you do this.
On this page, you must absolutely decide the port that the printer are going to utilize to connect with the desktop computer. The majority of the PCs utilize LTP ports. If your printer is connected to a USB port, pick out the USB port choice in the following port list, after that click Next.
HP Officejet k60 All-in-One Printer series Driver Overview
In the first place, launch the Add Printer Wizard:
- Press Start, afterwards click Run.
- In the Open box, type Control lcd printers], afterwards press OK. The “Printers and Faxes” page opens.
- Under Printer Tasks in the navigation pane on the left, click Add a Printer. The Add Printer Wizard will opens up.
Later, inform the wizard how you wish the home computer to connect by the printer. Afterward, inform the wizard that you would like to add a local printer:
- On the first page of the Add Printer Wizard, click Next.
- On the next page, hit Local Printer of HP Officejet k60 All-in-One Printer series attached to this PC. Key note: Make clear that the Automatically sense and install my Plug and Play printer check pack is simply not chosen.
- Press Next.
HP Officejet k60 All-in-One Printer series Driver Download
Next, inform the wizard where to get the printer driver data that you extracted:.
- On this page, click Have Disk. The Install From Disk dialog box opens up.
- In the Install From Disk dialog box, click Browse, afterwards discover the folder to which you extracted the printer driver data.
- When you have actually placed the right folder, click Open.
- The path from your folder should right now emerge in the copy company’s files from box in the Install From Disk dialog box.Push OK.
Now, provide the wizard by the remaining parts info that it will need to install the printer driver files:
- The printers that you can easily install need to be shown in the Install Printer Software dialog box. Select the HP Officejet k60 All-in-One Printer series printer to link up, afterwards click Next.
- If you are actually prompted to choose an existing driver, pick Replace existing driver, afterwards click Next. When you select to substitute the existing driver, Windows would attempt to upgrade the existing data on your computer with the fresh ones that you installed.
- On the next page, click Next if you plan to allow the recommended printer name and also utilize the HP Officejet k60 All-in-One Printer series driver as your default printer. Otherwise, switch these settings to things that you have apreference for, afterwards click Next.
- If you notice the Printer Sharing page next in the wizard, you may share your printer to ensure various desktop computers on your home system may employ this to print. Push Share name, afterwards point out a name for theshared printer.
HP Officejet k60 All-in-One Printer series Driver Installation
Under other conditions, hit “Do not share this printer”. After you have actually taken your choices, hit Next. You might be inquired to enter optional location info for the printer. Type the location of the printer as an example a Home Office, afterwards click Next.
Now, make sure whether you could print a test page:
- On the Print Test Page page of the wizard, click Yes to print a test page. Well then click Next, afterwards click Finish.
- If you may print a test page proficiently, you are really completed. At the same time, if the test page was actually couldn’t be printed successfully, you still get some troubleshooting to do that is past the span of this particular blogpost.
First off, click Troubleshooting in the Add Printer Wizard to discover whether this could present you advantageous information and facts. If that does not solve your HP Officejet k60 All-in-One Printer series printer condition, go to Next Steps for some subsequent process that you may plan to get.
HP Officejet k60 All-in-One Printer series Drivers, Software & Manuals for Windows
|HP Officejet k60 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|HP Officejet k60 All-in-One Printer series Basic Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers|
HP Officejet k60 All-in-One Printer series Drivers, Software & Manuals for Mac OS
HP Officejet k60 All-in-One Printer series Drivers, Software & Manuals for Linux
|HP Officejet k60 All-in-One Printer series Driver Support for Linux OS|
|Firmware Update Latest Version (Linux)|
Also, don’t forget to give feedback for the improvement of Technodrivers. Cheers!