HP PSC 1310 All-in-One Printer series Driver Download – Hi there, fellow HP PSC 1310 All-in-One Printer series user! When all the printer driver data are extracted, you still must install the printer driver. To this extent heed these Technodrivers process, as you can easily use the Add Printer Wizard to guide you do this.
On this page, you must absolutely single out the slot that the printer may use to connect through the home computer. Some laptop or computers utilize LTP ports. If your printer is actually connected to a USB slot, pick the USB slot option in the following slot list, and then click on Next.
HP PSC 1310 All-in-One Printer series Driver Overview
To begin with, initiate the Add Printer Wizard:
- Click Start, and hit Run.
- In the Open box, type Control ink-jet printers], and click OK. The “Printers and Faxes” page opens.
- Under Printer Tasks in the navigation pane on the left, hit Add a Printer. The Add Printer Wizard will opens up.
Later, notify the wizard how you wish the notebook to connect with the printer. Next off, notify the wizard that you intend to add a local printer:
- On the initial page from the Add Printer Wizard, click on Next.
- On the following page, click on Local Printer of HP PSC 1310 All-in-One Printer series attached to this notebook. Very important note: Make sure that the Automatically detect and install my Plug and Play printer check pack is simply not selected.
- Click Next.
HP PSC 1310 All-in-One Printer series Driver Download
Thereafter, notify the wizard where to select the printer driver data that you extracted:.
- On this page, hit Have Disk. The Install From Disk dialog box opens up.
- In the Install From Disk dialog box, click Browse, and discover the directory to which you extracted the printer driver data.
- When you have placed the proper directory, hit Open.
- The path of your directory can emerge in the copy producer’s files from box in the Install From Disk dialog box.Hit OK.
Now, supply the wizard with the final parts of relevant information that it will need to install the printer driver files:
- The color printers that you may install ought to be listed in the Install Printer Software dialog box. Select the HP PSC 1310 All-in-One Printer series printer to plug, and click Next.
- If you are prompted to employ an existing driver, pick Replace existing driver, and click Next. When you pick to switch out the existing driver, Windows will likely try to replace the current data on your equipment using the fresh ones that you installed.
- On the next page, click Next if you intend to approve the suggested printer name as well as use the HP PSC 1310 All-in-One Printer series driver as your default printer. If you don’t, switch these setups to precisely what you want, and hit Next.
- If you view the Printer Sharing page next in the wizard, you might share your printer to ensure various notebooks on your home system could employ this to print. Hit Share name, and determine a name for themutual printer.
HP PSC 1310 All-in-One Printer series Driver Installation
Alternatively, click on “Do not share this printer”. After you have indeed made your choice, click on Next. You can be requested to enter optional location info for the printer. Type the location of the printer for instance a Home Office, and click Next.
Now, verify whether you could print a test page:
- On the Print Test Page page from the wizard, click Yes to print a test page. Later click Next, and click Finish.
- If you might print a test page easily, you are simply finished. The fact is, if the test page was actually not printed successfully, you still have some troubleshooting to do that is beyond the scope in this article.
In the first place, click on Troubleshooting in the Add Printer Wizard to find whether this could offer you practical important information. If that does not fix your HP PSC 1310 All-in-One Printer series printer condition, head to Next Steps for some next guidelines that you may plan to utilize.
HP PSC 1310 All-in-One Printer series Drivers, Software & Manuals for Windows
|HP PSC 1310 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|HP PSC 1310 All-in-One Printer series Basic Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers|
HP PSC 1310 All-in-One Printer series Drivers, Software & Manuals for Mac OS
HP PSC 1310 All-in-One Printer series Drivers, Software & Manuals for Linux
|HP PSC 1310 All-in-One Printer series Driver Support for Linux OS|
|Firmware Update Latest Version (Linux)|
Don’t forget to give feedback for the improvement of Technodrivers. Cheers!
Incoming search terms:
- download software free for psc 1310 printer
- hp all-in-one 1310 printer free download
- free download hp 1310 printer driver